Easy Office
LCI Learning

One shot to Success May 11 exam..Dont miss

Page no : 4

R!tu Ber! (Chartered Accountant) (405 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

siri hav juss cleard pcc n lukng forward to prepare grp1 for may 11 pls help n guide

lookng forward fr quick response

thanks in anticipation

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : lovely
@ Vivek sir: No use mourning over mistakes done in xam .tym is to correct it !!!!! and sir i cant ensure that my sheet was error free but i can ensure dat it wasnt bad either.

@ Lovely..  There is very much importance for each mistake we are doing in a particular exam in order to  commit the same mistake again and again.. Say some students were taking more time for solving the problem and not able to find the time to solve remaining set of problem.in such case a proper Time Management strategy is warranted...  You may be done well but not have the expected mark, may be seriously look in to this for success in to the future

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

IF the results is not as per ur liking;the candidate should introspect as well.

swathi (student pcc) (584 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

very nice sir !!!

Thanks for sharing

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

thanks for this contribution sir ! 

it has motivated me more than before i hav joined ur blog too...

keep posting these type of valuable articles which moves a students life into a professional....

expecting some more articles from u now....:)

swati arora (CA & CS student) (83 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Thanx all our seniors.

I am very upset after my result but after reading this article I am again motivating myself to give my best in May 2011 attempt.

CA Shilpa Panjwani (Pactice) (92 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

thank u sir 4 d general tips u gave....

but u made me confused by ur tips for ISCA paper......

actually, i gave nov 2010 attempt 4m ca final old course vch has MICS as ISCA in new course.......

u asked to discard d material same as i did in dis attempt n jst sudied 4m dinesh madan n i was expecting at least 50 marks but i was shocked 2 c my mrks i got 29.......

my frnds who cleared told me dat ICAI want module's language, so i was planning 2 study 4m module dis time.......

but......

i m again confused reading ur article........

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : shilpa panjwani

thank u sir 4 d general tips u gave....

but u made me confused by ur tips for ISCA paper......

actually, i gave nov 2010 attempt 4m ca final old course vch has MICS as ISCA in new course.......

u asked to discard d material same as i did in dis attempt n jst sudied 4m dinesh madan n i was expecting at least 50 marks but i was shocked 2 c my mrks i got 29.......

my frnds who cleared told me dat ICAI want module's language, so i was planning 2 study 4m module dis time.......

but......

i m again confused reading ur article........

Module is vast...You had failed not because of the reference book the way you had learned the subject.... Any way ICAI book is good but it require more time to settle on the subject

Rohtash (CA - Final / CS / B.Com)   (1140 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Thank you sir.!! 

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : swati arora

Thanx all our seniors.

I am very upset after my result but after reading this article I am again motivating myself to give my best in May 2011 attempt.

Thank you for your comment and appreciation

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : R!tu Ber!

siri hav juss cleard pcc n lukng forward to prepare grp1 for may 11 pls help n guide

lookng forward fr quick response

thanks in anticipation

Avail all the reference book before proceeding to the exam..Collect past question papers and scanners and work very hard on all the area

vishalakshi (df) (33 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

thanks sir for such an wonderful post and the way you showed for sucess in exams

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

4. Keep away negative thought , surfing the net. If you failed please remember that you are under utilized your power of your brain. Utilize to the level best.

this Thoughts Inspires a lot thanks For sharing Sir........

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : Manjul Soni.

4. Keep away negative thought , surfing the net. If you failed please remember that you are under utilized your power of your brain. Utilize to the level best.

this Thoughts Inspires a lot thanks For sharing Sir........

Thank you for your comment and apprecitation

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : vishalakshi

thanks sir for such an wonderful post and the way you showed for sucess in exams

Welcome comment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: