Easy Office
LCI Learning

One shot to Success May 11 exam..Dont miss

Page no : 3

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : BALU A HELPING HAND...

ITS GREAT POST BY VIVEK SIR JI, HOPE ALL YOU READ THIS AND FOLLOW..

WILL WAIT FOR MORE GOOD POST LIKE THIS SIR JI, WHICH MORE STUDENTS CAN GET US AND CAN CRACK THE CA...

THANKS FOR SHARING SIR JI...

Thank you Balu for your comments and appreciation..Each time the result declare i am used to post such messages to the student community for their wel being..Thank you once again...

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : lovely

@ Sunshine: I agree with the first line ,wen i saw  the paper , i was over excited .........................but i remember very well that my paper went really well.and workings toh maine har questions me kiye the but donno what hpnd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes dear,,sometimes a few things are out of our control...every student has different ways of reaching to the correct answer.... evaluators also have different mind set on how they give marks....

i would suggest u to follow Institute's module and see what kind of notes they provide...

Replied 10 February 2011

@ Sneha... If the question is easy, be aware valuation shall be tight.. Better reduce your mark expectation since your silly unknown mistake will be get penalised. Means for a silly unknown mistake you have to pay more.... Easy paper doenot means you can score good mark..

@ Lovely :- U may be done well.. can you ensure that your answers are mistake free... If there is any silly unknown mistake you will be penalised more for an easy paper...  I

1 Like

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : bhavik

sir please guide me 

i had appeared in nov 10 for pcc 2nd group but i failed & shoking is that in may 10 attem i had clearedcosting & tax but in nov 10 attem i failed in costing & tax & i cleared Itsm

i am totaly confused whta to do?, how to start study? what should i revised?

i am totaly confused 

please sir guide me 

bhavik shah

Do well, Never compromise the conceputal part ..Try hard so that you can clear..If you giving more focus in one attempt may be cleared that paper and subsequently your attention will be lower and as a result you may be fail the exam. Target for exemption....

Gurunath (Auditor) (38 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Good Article Keep sharing'

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : Gurunath

Good Article Keep sharing'

Thank you Guru nath for your comments and appreciation

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : md.asif
Sir i got 187 in group 1 and didn't fail in any of the subjects but fell short in the aggregate. I believe i gave my 100% Sir but couldn't clear. I actually couldn't complete my revision properly in cost fm just one day before the exam and didn't attempt 21 marks sums in cost fm in the exam since i couldn't complete my revision just before the exam but i'd practiced those sums 2 times 1 month before the exam. Sir will I pass in may 11

Do your level best you can pass the exam without much difficult in your next attempt

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : vinnzz

that was really nice...thans for sharing with us

Welcome comments...

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : krina

really goood sir ...

thanks alot 4 sharing ..

plz do keep sharing ..!!

Thank you for your comments and appreciation

Annu (Chase your Dreams) (825 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

thnx sir 4 sharing...

Suman Kumar Verma (Practicing CMA) (1300 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

magnificent post...........

According to me student should prepare their own short notes(importent points and chapter only). own notes gives benefits on exm day. they will able to revise their course in time.

student should make proper planning of revision at least 3 to 4 times.

Agreed with you sir ,

Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : ANU swtu

thnx sir 4 sharing...

Welcome comment 

(Guest)
@ Vivek sir: No use mourning over mistakes done in xam .tym is to correct it !!!!! and sir i cant ensure that my sheet was error free but i can ensure dat it wasnt bad either.

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

thanks a lot for the guidance.

Shruti (student) (32 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Thankyou Sir!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: