Easy Office
LCI Learning

One shot to Success May 11 exam..Dont miss

Page no : 2

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA

very nice sir..............!!!!!

thank you Sanyam for your comments and appreciation

Heena Agrawal (articleship) (41 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

Thank u Vivek Sir.. I m inspired.. I will surely follow dese steps... I will give my 100% in May...

Replied 09 February 2011

Originally posted by : Heena Agrawal

Thank u Vivek Sir.. I m inspired.. I will surely follow dese steps... I will give my 100% in May...

Thank you heena for your comments and appreciation

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

MARVELLOUS POST SIR JI AND VERY WELL BRIEFED HOW TO GO WITH SUBJECTS...

STUDENTS PROBLEM IS THEY WILL ASK THE TIPS BUT THEY DONT FOLLOW SAME, SIMPLY THEY WILL READ AND FORGET LATER WHAT THEY WANT TO DO..

ITS VERY IMPORTANT THEY SHOULD STICK WITH THAT AND SHOULD WORK HARD FOR SUCCESS...

EXPERTS CAN GIVE LOTS OF TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS BUT AT LAST THEY NEED TO FOLLOW THE SAME.....

TAKE THIS RESULTS IN POSITIVE WAY, BE CONFIDENT AND WORK VERY HAR WITH DEDICATION. THEN NO ONE CAN STOP YOU TO REACH YOUR DESTINY...

https://questgarden.com/89/97/2/091106184511/images/Clipart_Cartoon_Design_04.gif     https://homepages.nyu.edu/~ll1208/arrow.png    https://www.ibsaf.org/ibsafworld/2008/march/JustJokin/teacher1.jpg

WHEN WE HAVE EXPERTS LIKE VIVEK SIR, RAVI SIR, SURENDAR SIR AND MANY MORE PLEASE FOLLOW THERE TIPS AND DO HAS THEY SAY..

https://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0702-0218-2351_School_Teacher_Helping_a_Student_clipart_image.jpg

THEY CAN HELP YOU 5%, REST 95% ITS IN YOUR HANDS..

https://www.arabstudentaid.org/images/globegraduat.gif

TODAY WAS NOT YOUR DAY, BUT SUCCESS DAY IS NEAR..

"FAILURE IS PART OF SUCCESS"

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS

BALU

4 Like

Replied 09 February 2011

Originally posted by : BALU A HELPING HAND...
MARVELLOUS POST SIR JI AND VERY WELL BRIEFED HOW TO GO WITH SUBJECTS...

STUDENTS PROBLEM IS THEY WILL ASK THE TIPS BUT THEY DONT FOLLOW SAME, SIMPLY THEY WILL READ AND FORGET LATER WHAT THEY WANT TO DO..

ITS VERY IMPORTANT THEY SHOULD STICK WITH THAT AND SHOULD WORK HARD FOR SUCCESS...

EXPERTS CAN GIVE LOTS OF TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS BUT AT LAST THEY NEED TO FOLLOW THE SAME.....

TAKE THIS RESULTS IN POSITIVE WAY, BE CONFIDENT AND WORK VERY HAR WITH DEDICATION. THEN NO ONE CAN STOP YOU TO REACH YOUR DESTINY...

WHEN WE HAVE EXPERTS LIKE VIVEK SIR, RAVI SIR, SURENDAR SIR AND MANY MORE PLEASE FOLLOW THERE TIPS AND DO HAS THEY SAY..

THEY CAN HELP YOU 5%, REST 95% ITS IN YOUR HANDS..

TODAY WAS NOT YOUR DAY, BUT SUCCESS DAY IS NEAR..

"FAILURE IS PART OF SUCCESS"

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS

BALU

Very correct point..but ravi each time the result declare i receive so many mails and PM which conveying thank yous... I hope some students were follow the same and get succeded

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

sir u are just awesome!!!

this is just perfect!!!

i would like to add why students failed this time in IPCC/PCC Cost FM exam-- i think the paper was easy which distracted the students..they got over excited and made silly mistakes...this time working notes played a big part i think...mere presentation of answers is not enough but how u got the answer is equally important...more so because due to the easy paper most students got  the answers...but the ones who made it was due to their working notes.....

thanks

2 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

ITS GREAT POST BY VIVEK SIR JI, HOPE ALL YOU READ THIS AND FOLLOW..

WILL WAIT FOR MORE GOOD POST LIKE THIS SIR JI, WHICH MORE STUDENTS CAN GET US AND CAN CRACK THE CA...

THANKS FOR SHARING SIR JI...

1 Like

CS BHAVIK HARSHAD SHAH (Company Secretary) (1662 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

sir please guide me 

i had appeared in nov 10 for pcc 2nd group but i failed & shoking is that in may 10 attem i had clearedcosting & tax but in nov 10 attem i failed in costing & tax & i cleared Itsm

i am totaly confused whta to do?, how to start study? what should i revised?

i am totaly confused 

please sir guide me 

bhavik shah

md.asif (CA Finalist) (44 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Sir i got 187 in group 1 and didn't fail in any of the subjects but fell short in the aggregate. I believe i gave my 100% Sir but couldn't clear. I actually couldn't complete my revision properly in cost fm just one day before the exam and didn't attempt 21 marks sums in cost fm in the exam since i couldn't complete my revision just before the exam but i'd practiced those sums 2 times 1 month before the exam. Sir will I pass in may 11

(Guest)

that was really nice...thans for sharing with us

Anoop kumar (Article) (570 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Originally posted by : Sunshine

sir u are just awesome!!!

this is just perfect!!!

i would like to add why students failed this time in IPCC/PCC Cost FM exam-- i think the paper was easy which distracted the students..they got over excited and made silly mistakes...this time working notes played a big part i think...mere presentation of answers is not enough but how u got the answer is equally important...more so because due to the easy paper most students got  the answers...but the ones who made it was due to their working notes.....

thanks

(Guest)

@ Sunshine: I agree with the first line ,wen i saw  the paper , i was over excited .........................but i remember very well that my paper went really well.and workings toh maine har questions me kiye the but donno what hpnd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Balu Sir: Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krina (student) (1263 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

really goood sir ...

thanks alot 4 sharing ..

plz do keep sharing ..!!

RAVIJITH (CA Final Student) (43 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Thank you very much...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: