Easy Office
LCI Learning

One shot to Success May 11 exam..Dont miss

Page no : 5

CA Shilpa Panjwani (Pactice) (92 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

sir u said dat i failed bcoz of d way i learnt.......

thanx but i m still not able 2 discover my mistake coz i scored well in all papers as my expectation n able 2 clear 1st grp den wat has gone wrong wid d MICS i dont know......

still thanx......

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

Originally posted by : shilpa panjwani

thanx but i m still not able 2 discover my mistake coz i scored well in all papers as my expectation n able 2 clear 1st grp den wat has gone wrong wid d MICS i dont know......

still thanx......

One of my frnd was written the previoud exam and was failed. He was written well and he was compared the result with suggested answer and it is seems correct. But the result was not good. How it is possible??  Is those suggested answer is insufficient for scoring mark?? Yes, it is the presentation part. Presentation is regarded as communication. If you communicate it effective and better manner you would have score good mark. Never rely even on ICAI suggested answer since they are not a conclusive. SO it may be presentation part only..

Write precious points with good heading and sub heading wise. Try to write in your ideas and points. Once you learning you will get an idea. That ideas you are required to present in your style. If your answer is differ from those of others and contains all the relevant point , then you can score good mark. it is true, but rare persons know this.

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

Very useful to me...

Replied 11 February 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

Very useful to me...

Welcome comments

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

how  can we make batter presentation.    poor presentation is the problem of many students.

Writing an exam can be nerve wracking, and sometimes you may freeze up and go blank. Sometimes people have a fear of exams and find it truly difficult. You can manage to write an exam and get the grades you want. It is smart to prepare and remain calm during an exam so you can focus on the questions and stay on track.

1).  Start by making sure you are prepared to write your exam. Study in advance so you are not crunching all your study time the night before. Give yourself time to absorb all of the materials.

2).  Take in study materials one at a time. Study each part of the topic covered in segments and do not overwhelm yourself with information from different sections.

3).  Wake up early the day of the exam. Eat a healthy breakfast and take some time to breathe deeply. The more calm you remain, the more you will stay organized and focused during your exam.

4).  Go through each answer in the appropriate amount of time. Try to avoid feeling rushed by the clock. This rushed feeling will only make you get nervous and your answers will not come out the way you want them to.

5).  Ask any questions about the test format if you are unsure about anything on the exam. The instructors won't be able to give you answers on the test, but they can tell you if you are unclear on the instructions.

2 Like

Replied 12 February 2011

@ Good and excellant post Ravi

CA Shilpa Panjwani (Pactice) (92 Points)
Replied 12 February 2011

thank u sir 4 ur precious suggestions....

may b dat was d reason for my failure....

i wud concentrate on my weaknesses dis time 2 cum out as a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT........

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Originally posted by : shilpa panjwani

still thanx......

One of my frnd was written the previoud exam and was failed. He was written well and he was compared the result with suggested answer and it is seems correct. But the result was not good. How it is possible??  Is those suggested answer is insufficient for scoring mark?? Yes, it is the presentation part. Presentation is regarded as communication. If you communicate it effective and better manner you would have score good mark. Never rely even on ICAI suggested answer since they are not a conclusive. SO it may be presentation part only..

Write precious points with good heading and sub heading wise. Try to write in your ideas and points. Once you learning you will get an idea. That ideas you are required to present in your style. If your answer is differ from those of others and contains all the relevant point , then you can score good mark. it is true, but rare persons know this.

Replied 12 February 2011

Wish you all the best for your coming exam

fCA Mayank (N.A.) (29 Points)
Replied 18 March 2011

Dear Sir,

Seeing your earlier replies to our queries, I now request you to kindly help me..

There is very little time left and so I require your opinion that whether I should clear 1 group of IPCC at first or both together? I have filled the exam form for both the groups. I have already given Group I in Nov '10.

My syllabus's current situation is as follows:-

Group I

1. A/cs = Practise required for all chapters

2. Law = will be ready b4 time along with revision (ie. on track)

3.Cost-FM = almost whole left

4. Tax = all done except Heads of Income

Group II

1. Audit = on track

2. IT-SM = sm just reading required & IT required to be learnt whole

3. Adv A/cs = only 3 chapters left to be done

I desire whether I clear first Group II at this term & then Group I in Nov '11, or should I prepare for both??

fCA Mayank (N.A.) (29 Points)
Replied 18 March 2011

Replied 19 March 2011

Originally posted by : Mayank

@ mayank what is this Blank represnet  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: