Ankur Sir,
I completely agree with you. I would like to mention here that I have myself been a "Victim" of this shortcut of studying ONLY scanners. I had appeared for my Executive by reading the scanners and Guideline answers issued by the Institute thoroughly and cleared both groups in the 1st attempt. But history did not repeat itself. I tried to apply the same strategy for my professional course and have failed. The only option left would be to thoroughly go through the way you (ANKUR SIR) have suggested. This will not only help in the exams but also in the practical life.
Regards,
Shristi
I really Appreciate You For Such a Contribution
Thanks Very Much Sir For This Valuable Advise ................
| Originally posted by : Priya | ||
![]() |
Very true........... Its like qualifying exam without required qualification.............. |
![]() |
ankur sir i totally agree with you
sir but i would like to question one thing here that
how to expertise in drafting subject which will be so crucial when i will move to corporate world ???????????
Hey Dear Ankur Ji....
Thanx so much for sharing your so much beautiful thoughts.............
thet are really encouraging
You can easily quote all these points for CA or any other course also... I mean... this is not only helpful to CS students but also to CA students.... and as rightly said by you... i have friends (actually am sceptical whether the term friend is correct or not for them) who seriously just mug up certain things and rely on selective preparation for exams... and still even after they become CA's they are not usually able to grasp many a things coz they aren't ready for the onslaught of information as they dont have a base, a strong foundation laid down for it to understand it...
Anyways, again a pleasure reading this article! thank you!!
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals