Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shubhy (article)     18 October 2010

letter from icai received regarding nov 2010 exam

has anyone received any letter from icai regarding the "provisional admission to nov 2010 examination " ???? it has been said to us to inform the status of our training before 30th nov 2010 as on 30 th april 2011 . they have not mentioned as to in which form i have to submit tghe status or does it require the signature of my prinicipal or not???

kindly share your views if any body else has received the same letter from icai

40 Replies

Kushal Bansal

Kushal Bansal (CA Final, CS Final)     18 October 2010

i too received the same letter.. they hv enclosed a form for submitting the status.   the form is to be signed by principal nd submited before 30th Nov.. so lets concentrate on our studies... see it after 22nd nov

Best of Luck

Rehaan

Rehaan (CA)     18 October 2010

Have u also received your admit card with the said letter?

VINAY MAHAJAN

VINAY MAHAJAN (CA FINAL)     18 October 2010

ya i have also received the same letter...............

but not receive admitt card yet..............

CA.kaya

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant)     18 October 2010

hey ma frds too recieved such letter.. wats tat?

Anshuman Shukla

Anshuman Shukla (day dreamer)     18 October 2010

and may i ask if all of u have filled the form online????

cause i too got the same

CA Nikul  Shah

CA Nikul Shah (Freshly Qualified)     18 October 2010

well chill evry1..i have called up noida exam branch regarding the same.Dis letter is recvd by many students who hv filled d online form.Dey have simply said to me that you should ignore this letter.

1 Like
CA Dheeraj Bansal

CA Dheeraj Bansal (Chartered Accountant)     18 October 2010

you have to sent this letter signed by ur principle up to 30 nov. If you dont sentd this letter ur result will be withheld.

CA Dheeraj Bansal

CA Dheeraj Bansal (Chartered Accountant)     18 October 2010

The proforma of letter will be sent to you in one or two weeks by icai.

CA Amit Talada

CA Amit Talada (CA, NCFM (level IV))     18 October 2010

I ALSO HAVE RECEIVED THE SAME.......but the form which they have sent is already sent by us with the exam form then why to sent the same again??

(Guest)

dnt take risk, finish of d work. it takes hardly 1/2 hr, as d attested copies are to be sent to noida by 30 nov, we wont get much tym esp if u live outside ncr, as speed post takes 3-4 days.

CA Mohit Garg

CA Mohit Garg (CS Student)     18 October 2010

I have already submitted this type of letter with application form (online registration). But admit card & this letter not received yet When I checked my admit card through internet it shows that u have been provisionally admitted. Whether I have to resubmit this letter or any other document
hanish

hanish (article -student)     18 October 2010

Last tym i didnt recd any such letter but it was showing on the icai site , when i enquire about the same they said there is no problem in your case and after that i too receivd the admit card without any discrepancies.

it might happen with u too

sowmya

sowmya (student)     18 October 2010

Did the communication from the institute also said to "CONTACT THE CONCERNED DECENTRALIZED OFFICE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF ELIGIBLE". in my case they have mentioned so.....

Mahendra Kumar Soni

Mahendra Kumar Soni (CA/CS/MCOM/Ph.D Student)     18 October 2010

Originally posted by : Kaya

hey ma frds too recieved such letter.. wats tat?

The said latter is regarding the status of your Articleship period.. in the students manual you can find the format of traing record,, for more info download the attached file..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register