Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Sujit Mehta

CA Sujit Mehta (CA SAP FI Functional Finance Consultant)     06 July 2010

Hi Surya

I am Interested.

Thanks & Regards

CA Parth Trivedi

CA Parth Trivedi (Service)     06 July 2010

Dear Surya,

Thanks for this information. I am in service sector. But I am very much interested in ERP/SAP. I have also done PGDCA in past and IT savvy too. Pl let me know the process and how the opportunities are there in the field. How the pursue the course/study ? Is it possible to carry out the same with current job or require full time study ?

Anil

Anil   06 July 2010

Thank you very much for your post.

Please let me know how much salary ( approximate) one can expect IN INDIA if one is CA  and has 3 years post qulification experiance in SAP FICO.

Ruhhan

Ruhhan (Job)     06 July 2010

Hi Surya. Thank you for posting.

I am also interested in SAP knowledge. I have not taken any coaching for SAP. I was searching for detailed SAP finance module material. Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? It will be a great help from your side. My e-mail id is santosh.gaikwad @ tatatel.co.in

Prasad R

Prasad R (CA Final)     06 July 2010

Thanx a lot Surya sir for ur initiative to spread knowledge and awareness abt ERP. if u have any material on ERP learning plz forward it to me at prasad85r @ gmail.com

Regards

Prasad R

CA Usha Rani Challa

CA Usha Rani Challa (CA)     06 July 2010

Hiiii

I'm very much interested to learn SAP, but I have no idea where to do, how much it costs and what will be the period it takes. I too heard that SAP is most demanded course. But I heard that where we did this course it also valued.

vipul

vipul (chief Accountant)     06 July 2010

Hello Sir ,

I Thank You for extending a helping hand & pass the knowledge to all cost free . i am Graduate ( B.Com ) working as an accountant in a co. I am very much interested in learning SAP .

I request you to send me the same , my E-mail I D - vipul.jani @ indiatimes.com

Thanks & Regards

Vipul  Jani

Originally posted by : surya
Hi Friends,
I am Chartered Accountant and  working as SAP FICO Consultant from the last three years. During my study and Job, I find that many MBA guys catched the SAP Boom and got bright feature even without having sound knowledge of accounting or taxation.
I suspect that is missed opportunity by CA's and even missing now. I strongly suggest that every CA should complete at least one ERP course (let it be SAP, Oracle etc).

Even completion of CA is not required to take up job as ERP Consultant. Just with degree you can make an attempt.

I suggest few modules : SAP FICO, Oracle Financials, SAP BPC  and SAP BI for those who eager to learn.
Always remember you should have your own computer and it takes 45 days to learn and 45 days whole hearted practice. almost like preparing for CA Exams.
I personally know few people who cracked into ERP/Software World ...supplementary MBA Candidate working for Rs.3000/-  left his job with an ambition of getting an ERP job with 5 digit salary. He took  1 year to get a job on Oracle financials. His persistent effort landed him in a Job of Rs.30,000/-  in oracle and now  he is US drawing Rs.300000/-. after 5 years time. 
As a part of my effort I would like to offer Knowledge transfer on SAP FICO for those interested.It is completely an online session. Ofcourse it is free of cost to you. if anybody really serious to learn, contact me at suryasapfico @ hotmail.com 
surya

kumar

kumar (Student)     06 July 2010

Originally posted by : surya
Hi Friends,
I am Chartered Accountant and  working as SAP FICO Consultant from the last three years. During my study and Job, I find that many MBA guys catched the SAP Boom and got bright feature even without having sound knowledge of accounting or taxation.
I suspect that is missed opportunity by CA's and even missing now. I strongly suggest that every CA should complete at least one ERP course (let it be SAP, Oracle etc).

Even completion of CA is not required to take up job as ERP Consultant. Just with degree you can make an attempt.

I suggest few modules : SAP FICO, Oracle Financials, SAP BPC  and SAP BI for those who eager to learn.
Always remember you should have your own computer and it takes 45 days to learn and 45 days whole hearted practice. almost like preparing for CA Exams.
I personally know few people who cracked into ERP/Software World ...supplementary MBA Candidate working for Rs.3000/-  left his job with an ambition of getting an ERP job with 5 digit salary. He took  1 year to get a job on Oracle financials. His persistent effort landed him in a Job of Rs.30,000/-  in oracle and now  he is US drawing Rs.300000/-. after 5 years time. 
As a part of my effort I would like to offer Knowledge transfer on SAP FICO for those interested.It is completely an online session. Ofcourse it is free of cost to you. if anybody really serious to learn, contact me at suryasapfico @ hotmail.com 
surya

Hi surya,

Thanx a lot for ur initiative to spread awareness abt ERP.

I am also interested in SAP knowledge. I have not taken any coaching for SAP. I was searching for detailed SAP finance module material. Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? It will be a great help from your side. My e-mail id is kumarkairamkonda @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register