Learn SAP ...The land of opportunities

surya (FICO Consultant) (76 Points)

06 July 2010  

Hi Friends,

I am Chartered Accountant and  working as SAP FICO Consultant from the last three years. During my study and Job, I find that many MBA guys catched the SAP Boom and got bright feature even without having sound knowledge of accounting or taxation.

I suspect that is missed opportunity by CA's and even missing now. I strongly suggest that every CA should complete at least one ERP course (let it be SAP, Oracle etc).

Even completion of CA is not required to take up job as ERP Consultant. Just with degree you can make an attempt.

I suggest few modules : SAP FICO, Oracle Financials, SAP BPC  and SAP BI for those who eager to learn.

Always remember you should have your own computer and it takes 45 days to learn and 45 days whole hearted practice. almost like preparing for CA Exams.

I personally know few people who cracked into ERP/Software World ...supplementary MBA Candidate working for Rs.3000/-  left his job with an ambition of getting an ERP job with 5 digit salary. He took  1 year to get a job on Oracle financials. His persistent effort landed him in a Job of Rs.30,000/-  in oracle and now  he is US drawing Rs.300000/-. after 5 years time. 

As a part of my effort I would like to offer Knowledge transfer on SAP FICO for those interested.It is completely an online session. Ofcourse it is free of cost to you. if anybody really serious to learn, contact me at suryasapfico @ hotmail.com 

surya