Learn SAP ...The land of opportunities

Hello Surya


please send me details also regarding SAP

mail:akntjuneja @ gmail.com

Thanks

Hello Surya

please send me datails

mail:akntjuneja @ gmail.com

thanks

Hello Surya

please send me datails

mail:akntjuneja @ gmail.com

thanks

hello Mr.Surya,

thank u so much for such info.

will u pls frwd details on bhoomi.sanghvi @ gmail.com

 

thank u.

Hello Surya

please send me datails

mail:akntjuneja @ gmail.com

thanks

Thanx a lot sir . I'm very much interested to learn SAP.Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? It will be a great help from your side. My e-mail id is piruthvica @ gmail.com

Hello Surya

please send me datails

mail:akntjuneja @ gmail.com

thanks

Thanks a ton! 4 spreading awarenes! need more of this......

hi

i m interested

hi

i m interested

Sir,

   I am Accounts officer in a Central Govt. PSU,presently we are working with multiuser Tally programme. My office is having All india working network and planning to introduce the SAP for update and immediate informations,

   I am interested in learning the ERP / SAP, please help me.

 

  M.L.JHAMARIA

 

m_jhamaria @ rediffmail.com

I am a Chartered Accountancy Student and also interested in SAP knowledge. I need ur help. I have not taken any coaching for SAP. I was searching for detailed SAP finance module material. Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? My email id : harorange @ rediffmail.com, harorange @ gmail.com.

 

From

Harshal Kulkarni

thanks for ur information.iam ca final preparing for exams.i want to know about SAP . i dont have any knowledge about sap but i know that ca students with sap qualification can get more salary.so can u provide me details about it.

thanks for ur information.iam ca final preparing for exams.i want to know about SAP . i dont have any knowledge about sap but i know that ca students with sap qualification can get more salary.so can u provide me details about it.

I have heard about this course from many of my friends, but i dont know from where to do it. Can u please suggest me the name of  good institutes from where i can pursue this course? And the fees and time duration of this course.... Please guide me.

Thanks In advance.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details