Learn SAP ...The land of opportunities

Hi Surya

i am working in a company in internal audit department. i have exp of 3 years of the same filed. i have done all the audit in SAP environment. now i want to make my career in SAP as an consultant. Please suggest me and mail me the SAP (FICO) material at abhigupta475 @ gmail.com

Hello surya sir,

Thanx a lot for ur initiative to spread awareness abt ERP. I am also interested in SAP knowledge. I have not taken any coaching for SAP. I was searching for detailed SAP finance module material. My email id is         ankurkansal12 @ gmail.com..........

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=91121&offset=1

please mail me sap material saurabhpaharia806 @ gmail.com

 

I am also interested in SAP. please mail me some study material at ca.deepakwadhwa @ gmail.com

 

Hi Surya, I am also interested in SAP knowledge. Can you please provide me SAP FICO study material? It will be a great help from your side. My e-mail id is anubhuti.bhawsar @ gmail.com Thank you.

 

Hi…I have done BBM & Masters in HR and have 3+ years experience into Recruitment with a top MNC(BFSI Segment).
I am keen learning SAP as I don’t see growth in Recruitment anymore.
Please suggest the best module which can help me to grow in my career.
I am in a dilemma as to whether I go for SAP-HR or BPC or some other module.
Your suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thankyou in anticipation of a revert.

Dear Surya Sir,

Thanx for the intiative to spread the knowledge about sap. i'm aslo interested to learning Sap FICO module...kindly send me detail material & info about this at sethisolutions @ gmail.com.
thankyou for the anticipation response. :-)

Dear Surya Sir,

 
Thank you for writing such a wonderful article. You are very right that learning SAP is very important.
 
I am a qualified CA and CS and working for an organisation in SAP only but would like to learn more than just needed for the job. 
 
I would request you to provide me online SAP FICO lectures as described by you on the portal of CACLUB of India.
 
Sir your email id suryasapfico @ hotmail.com is not reachable. My email id is rahul.katakkar @ gmail.com
 
 
 
 
Best Regards,

CA Rahul Katakkar
Best Regards,

madhusudhanrao6 @ gmail.com

Please help me to learn SAP FICO.

Please Please

Guys , 

I am in the industry since last 3 years . One thing which i have observed and suggest instead of entering directly into SAP Consultant Course ( which worth INR ~3 Lacs ) one should get hands on experience on SAP module - FI,Co and Treasury by joining any MNC .

Further , reading material on SAP will not suffice much in the intial period if you have not even seen homescreen of SAP.

Regards 

Soham CA,CS

i need sap fico training from Gujarat

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details