Hi Surya,
Can you provide training on weekends ? that would be helpful for office goers.
thank you.
Hi Surya,
Can you provide training on weekends ? that would be helpful for office goers.
thank you.
hi,
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AFTER COMPLETEING SAP-FICO I HAVE TO PERFORM.
I m a CA final student ,group 1 cleared wanna to do SAP Course.
plz anyone advice me best and cheapest SAP Training Institute in kolkata.
Yes im interested
please send me the details to sham.manvi @ gmail.com
dear surya,
i am interested in SAP. nd i observed that these opportunites are available to only experienced professionals. i know SAP. but i don't have any exp th SAP fico. how can i get opportunities? pl help me in this regard and i need ur help n SAP Fico.my email id is visu14316 @ yahoo.com
valli
I am interested please send me material of SAP at my id kumarrohan05 @ rediffmail.com.
Thank
cool,I am also interested in SAP knowledge. I have not taken any coaching for SAP. I was searching for detailed SAP finance module material. Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? It will be a great help from your side.
Hi Surya,
Thanks for the information. iam really interested in learning SAP.Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? my e-mail satishkumar_iyer @ indiatimes.com
I request you to send me the same , my E-mail I D - gajraj08 @ rediffmail.com
Thanks & Regards
Gajraj
Hi surya ,,
i was muchh more moved b the article and i decided to join any of the Finance modules in the ERP or the SAP,, concerned ones ,, so please kindly let me know the details regarding it as i m a layman top it ,,
Thank u Bro
Hi Surya,
Thanks for info. please send details to my mail ID ibnadaf24 @ yahoo.co.in
Now Guys, I got great news for you, it may help you choose best SAP training centre for you, nowadays.
Accept best SAP quality training and placement assistance, JKT SAP Academy has a great offer for all the employees of Accenture, Hewitt, IBM, PWC and Linde. Enroll for ILT Batch and get an ipad free and for registering for OLT Batch get a blackberry curve 8310 free of cost. For more information you can visit their website at: https://www.jktsapacademy.com/index.html
Hello Sir ,
I Thank You for extending a helping hand & pass the knowledge to all cost free . i am Graduate ( B.Com ),ca inter working as an accountant in a co. I am very much interested in learning SAP .plz tell me it . it will be great help from yur side my gmail is vermaangel1988 @ gmail.com
I request you to send me the same
Thanks & Regards
Hi Surya. Thank you for posting.
I am also interested in SAP knowledge. I have not taken any coaching for SAP. I was searching for detailed SAP finance module material. Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? It will be a great help from your side. My e-mail id is ram.ganga2008 @ gmail.com
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals