Easy Office

Learn SAP ...The land of opportunities

Page no : 5

Jyothy Rathna B. (Accounts Executive) (31 Points)
Replied 21 September 2010

Hi Surya,

Can you provide training on weekends ? that would be helpful for office goers.

thank you.

tabish (accontant) (30 Points)
Replied 21 September 2010

hi,

I WANT TO KNOW  WHAT KIND OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AFTER COMPLETEING SAP-FICO I HAVE TO PERFORM.

CA Shankar Mallick (Proprietor) (240 Points)
Replied 24 September 2010

I m a CA final student ,group 1 cleared wanna to do SAP Course.

plz anyone advice me best and cheapest SAP Training Institute in kolkata.

Sham (1234) (22 Points)
Replied 29 September 2010

Yes im interested

please send me the details to sham.manvi @ gmail.com

Valli (asst. manager) (30 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

dear surya,

i am interested in SAP. nd i observed that these opportunites are available to only experienced professionals. i know  SAP. but i don't have any exp th SAP fico. how can i get opportunities? pl help me in this regard and i need ur help n SAP Fico.my email id is   visu14316 @ yahoo.com

valli

Rohan kumar (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

I am interested please send me material of SAP at my id kumarrohan05 @ rediffmail.com.

Thank 

kannan G (Chartered Accountant) (39 Points)
Replied 14 October 2010

cool,I am also interested in SAP knowledge. I have not taken any coaching for SAP. I was searching for detailed SAP finance module material. Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? It will be a great help from your side.

Satish Kumar (Accountant ) (21 Points)
Replied 16 October 2010

Hi Surya,

Thanks for the information. iam really interested in learning SAP.Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? my e-mail satishkumar_iyer @ indiatimes.com

Gajraj Singh Tanwar (accounts) (34 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

I request you to send me the same , my E-mail I D - gajraj08 @ rediffmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Gajraj

Santosh Kumar (C.A) (72 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

Hi surya ,,

i was muchh more moved b the article and i decided to join any of the Finance modules in the ERP or the SAP,, concerned ones ,, so please kindly let me know the details regarding it as i m a layman top it ,,

Thank u Bro

I. B. Nadaf (CA Final ) (70 Points)
Replied 21 December 2010

Hi Surya,

Thanks for info. please send details to my mail ID ibnadaf24 @ yahoo.co.in

Riya Mishra (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 24 March 2011

Now Guys, I got great news for you, it may help you choose best SAP training centre for you, nowadays.

Accept best SAP quality training and  placement assistance, JKT SAP Academy has a great offer for all the employees of Accenture, Hewitt, IBM, PWC and Linde.  Enroll for ILT Batch and get an ipad free and for registering for OLT Batch get a blackberry curve 8310 free of cost. For more information you can visit their website at: https://www.jktsapacademy.com/index.html

shiv verma (accountant) (116 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

Hello Sir ,

I Thank You for extending a helping hand & pass the knowledge to all cost free . i am Graduate ( B.Com ),ca inter  working as an accountant in a co. I am very much interested in learning SAP .plz tell me it . it will be great help from yur side my gmail is vermaangel1988 @ gmail.com

I request you to send me the same

Thanks & Regards

shiv

Ramu (Sr.Accountant) (36 Points)
Replied 09 April 2011

Hi Surya. Thank you for posting.

I am also interested in SAP knowledge. I have not taken any coaching for SAP. I was searching for detailed SAP finance module material. Can you provide me SAP FICO study material? It will be a great help from your side. My e-mail id is ram.ganga2008 @ gmail.com

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

KIndly let me know how learing SAP would enhance the career of a person who is yet to qualify CA.Please let me know if our Institute provides any course on SAP/Oracle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: