Page no : 4

nidhi (student) (58 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

provide me too

my id id coolnidhi.01 @ gmail.com

Kantharaju.M (Partnership) (36 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

Hi Surya thank you very much for your post,

I'm very much interested to learn SAP course, but I have no idea where to do & how much it costs . I heard that SAP is most demanded course. Please provide full details of this course & If u have any study material on ERP learning plz forward it to me (kantha.mn.11 @ gmail.com)

vasudev (ca ) (153 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

I am a CA, and working in a manufacturing industry with SAP exposure for an year now.. Please share the details at vasuguru @ gmail.com

surya (FICO Consultant) (76 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply.

I am providing training online and time will be evening 5.30 to 7.00 p.m on week days daily.

Prerequisites:you should have good internet connection with yahoo and skypes messengers. Also need teamviewer software to view my desktop. Remember all these softwares are free. you can direclty download from Internet. Ensure good Headphone and mike as well.

One point I would like to tell you is I don't provide access to SAP System or SAP Software. you have to arrange that youself. Preferably get SAP ECC6.0 

If you can manage the above, you can add my user ids suryaacca @ yahoo.com and suryasapfico (skype) and stay online at the above mentioned timing.

I would like to start from Friday 9th july onwards.

Regards

surya

Anand Sharma (Senior Consultant) (21 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Dear Surya,

I am FCA of 1984 and keenly interested to learn SAP....i hav installed the necessary infrastructure as asked by you but am unable to get a copy or trial version for SAP 6.0 ECC...can u provide me with a link to download the same???

Thnx and Regards

Anand.

Replied 09 July 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply.

I am providing training online and time will be evening 5.30 to 7.00 p.m on week days daily.

Prerequisites:you should have good internet connection with yahoo and skypes messengers. Also need teamviewer software to view my desktop. Remember all these softwares are free. you can direclty download from Internet. Ensure good Headphone and mike as well.

One point I would like to tell you is I don't provide access to SAP System or SAP Software. you have to arrange that youself. Preferably get SAP ECC6.0 

If you can manage the above, you can add my user ids suryaacca @ yahoo.com and suryasapfico (skype) and stay online at the above mentioned timing.

I would like to start from Friday 9th july onwards.

Regards

surya

2 Like

ankhi bose (na) (29 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

Hi Surya, 

please help me out with the SAP material, I am earnest to learn SAP, please provide me the same. My mail id is : boseaankhi @ yahoo.co.in

C.A. Jignesh N. Mehta (C.A.) (1030 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

Hi Surya, 

please help me out with the SAP material, I am earnest to learn SAP, please provide me the same. My mail id is : jigneshmehta_1985 @ hotmail.com

Manju (CA FINAL STUDENT) (98 Points)
Replied 11 July 2010

Hi 

Please provide the material. My email id is cambhargavi @ gmail.com

Replied 11 July 2010

Hi,

Try the following website for materials..

https://sap-ebook-download.blogspot.com/2010/02/download-sap-tfin52-pdf-document.html

surya

1 Like

Idhirish (Executive) (36 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

Dear Surya gi

Very much thanks for your information

(Guest)

Great info, i glad to see this blog, such an informative article, Thanks for share this....

Resume Writing Services

kapil (Research associate) (39 Points)
Replied 31 August 2010

Hi sir,

i am also interested to learrn FICO

Jyothy Rathna B. (Accounts Executive) (31 Points)
Replied 08 September 2010

Hi Surya,

Thanks for your initiative.

I am CWA-Inter doing my finals.  I was searching for good SAP coaching for very long period but it was too costly and also i am not sure what should be the basic knowledge for me start with.

Kindly help me to learn SAP and my mail id : jyothy.segu @ gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Jyothy

valji (Accounts manager-MBA) (2150 Points)
Replied 09 September 2010

Kindly send  the material to valbhadra @ yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: