Learn SAP ...The land of opportunities

Hi Surya,

I am very much interested to learn SAP/ERP. Please send me information at my email id shriniwas83 @ gmail.com .

Thanks & Best Regards

Shriniwas Tiwari

Surya,

 

Kindly send  the material to shekar.j16 @ gmail.com

Dear Surya

I am chartereted Accountants working with manufacturing concerns, i am user of FI module .however i have no detail knowledge if you material on FI/CO & MM module, please send me on aca_lalit @ yahoo.co.in

 

Thanks

Lalit Maheshwari

 

 

hey thnx a lot

i m also interested to learn SAP even it is fruitfull in future practice or Job

my email id is niraj9090 @ gmail.com

wen r u gng to launch the session?????

Sir, Pls guide me how to do the SAP Course.

Pls send the information to shetty1179 @ yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Thanks lot for sharing the Inspiring information...

Please provide me also the information to my mail ID:mbnaidu_ca @ yahoo.co.in

I am interested in SAP Course.  Please mail the details to rpsvasu @ yahoo.com

Hi surya,

 

I am also interested in learning  SAP.Kindly let meknow the details

my email id-ran.sahu13 @ gmail.com

 

Thanks,

Ranjeet

Dear Sir , I am interested this can I study the along with my CA course ?

Hello sir,

I have no Idea abt SAP..But Interested to learn d same.Kindly send me d info @ prt.mehta @ gmail.com

Regards,

Preeti

Thanks Surya

i am really interested in your suggestion, can you please be in touch with me so i can have some word in this direction.

i am providing my email  id here vipulbhandari @ live.com & vipulbhandari1984 @ gmail.com

please send your response soon.

Hi surya

Thank you for your post.

I'm very much interested to learn SAP FICO.Can you plz. help me out, by giving details of  where to do, its costs and duration of the course. Can you plz  provide me SAP FICO study material to my e-mail id satyanatarajr.2009 @ gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Thank you surya sir for extending your hands for helping others. am also interested in learning SAP. I would be thankful, if u fwd me the details to my mail id sudha.priya1988 @ gmail.com

please please i want it desperately onlymohit4u @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details