Easy Office

internal audit checklist

Page no : 12

lovely (Accountant) (20 Points)
Replied 23 August 2016

please send me also the internal audit checklist
my email - lovelyrs1942 @ gmail.com

Naveen (An Artical student ) (34 Points)
Replied 26 April 2017

Send the internal audit checklist to me also madam it's urgent for me and please tell me the acts which are applicable to IT sector. My mail ID is lingampellynaveen @ gmail.com

Hinal Shah (Article Clerk) (25 Points)
Replied 23 May 2017

Hey can anyone send me a detailed audit scope on internal audit of hospitals on an urgent basis.
My email id is hinalshah_2010 @ yahoo.co.in

aditya chapagain (ARTICLE CLERK) (30 Points)
Replied 12 September 2017

PLEASE SEND ME THE CHECKLIST OF INTERNAL AUDIT  FOR TRADING COMPANY AS WELL. pLEASE EMAIL ME @ adityachapagain @ gmail.com

Lenara Velieva (2 Points)
Replied 28 September 2018

Sir,can you help me.. Do you have a questionnaire for internal audit in imaging centres?

Raj Mohan Jha (delhi) (22 Points)
Replied 30 November 2018

Please provide comprehensive check list for internal audit at jha.rajmohan13 @ gmail.com

Ashley Thomas (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 03 December 2018

Internal Auditing is an independent and consulting activity that is used to add value and enhance an organization's operations. Internal Audit is necessary to complete the risk assessment process. You can find more information about the internal audit and its processes.

Visit Here: https://www.affluentcpa.com/internal-audit/

Ashley Thomas (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 03 December 2018

Internal Auditing is an independent and consulting activity that is used to add value and enhance an organization's operations. Internal Audit is necessary to complete the risk assessment process. You can find more information about the internal audit and its processes.

Visit Here: https://www.affluentcpa.com/internal-audit/

CA Anand O Sarda (ca) (57 Points)
Replied 08 March 2019

Sir Can you mail me internal audit report format of any manufacturing industry. caaosarda @ gmail.com

debora M (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER)   (1697 Points)
Replied 08 July 2019

INITIAL AUDIT PLANNING
All internal audit projects should begin with the team clearly understanding why the project was put on the audit plan. Answers to the following questions should be answered and approved before fieldwork begins:

• Why was the audit project approved to be on the internal audit plan?
  • How does the process support the organization in achieving its goals and objectives?
  • What enterprise risk(s) does the audit address?

INITIAL DOCUMENT REQUEST LIST
Requesting and obtaining documentation on how the process works is an obvious next step in preparing an audit. Besides asking for access to process master data to analyze for trend highlights, the following requests should be made before the start of audit planning:

• All policies, procedure documents, and org charts
  • Key reports used to manage the effectiveness, efficiency, and process success
  • Access to key applications used in the process
  • Descripttion and inventory of process master data, including all data fields and attributes

RISK AND PROCESS SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
Performing an audit based solely on internal company information is helpful to assess the operating effectiveness of the process’ controls. However, for internal audit to keep pace with the business’ changing landscape and to ensure key processes and controls are also designed correctly, seeking out external expertise is becoming more of a requirement.

COSO’S 2013 INTERNAL CONTROL - INTEGRATED FRAMEWORK
To create a more comprehensive audit program, view COSO’s 2013 Internal Control components, principles, and points of focus

PREPARING FOR A PLANNING MEETING
The objective of the pre-planning meeting is to obtain a high-level understanding of the goals and objectives of the process or department and the key steps to the process. The following steps should be performed while planning for an audit project:

• Outline, by either narrative, flowchart, or both, key process steps, highlighting information inflows and outflows, and internal control components
  • Validate draft narratives and flowcharts with subject matter expert used (if any)
  • Create an initial pre-planning questionnaire, with internal audit’s draft answers, to facilitate a pre-planning meeting with key audit customers

PREPARING THE AUDIT PROGRAM
Documenting the process details in a narrative or flowchart will make it much easier to determine audit procedures and to create an audit program. An auditor’s program should detail the following information:

• Process Objectives
  • Process Risks
  • Controls Mitigating Process Risks
  • Control Attributes, 

AUDIT PROGRAM AND PLANNING REVIEW
Audit programs, especially those for processes that have never been audited before, should have multiple levels of review and buy-in before being finalized and allowing fieldwork to begin. 

AUDIT MANAGEMENT TOOLS

It will also help you streamline and organize your entire audit. In addition to must-have features like built-in workflow and real-time dashboards, ask yourself questions about usability and configurability. Some questions you should ask include:

• Does the tool feel intuitive and easy to use, or do you have to click multiple times to get where you need to go?
  • Does implementation take a few weeks, several months, a year?
  • Speed: does the tool work and load quickly or does it lag at times?

Never Give up... (student) (48 Points)
Replied 16 May 2020

Hi,

Does any one have internal audit checklist for manufacturing company.

I need that urgently.

Thanks.

Asha Kanta Sharma (Manager - Finance & Accounts)   (10519 Points)
Replied 16 May 2020

Replied 02 July 2020

Originally posted by : Asha Kanta Sharma
https://kb.icai.org/pdfs/PDFFile5b28e41260ef66.88340553.pdf

Replied 02 July 2020

Thank. i will check this checklist.

Uvais Usman (Internal Auditor) (29 Points)
Replied 07 September 2020

Please forward the internal audit checklist to me also

My mail id:  ubaiskeeran @ gmail.com 

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: