internal audit checklist

Dear all,

I m suppose to do a quarterly internal audit of a company which provides IT services to its holding company.

I wanted to know all possible areas that can be covered in internal audit.

 

Replies (181)

I have a broad checklist for Internal Audits. give me your email id. I will send it to you.

Send the IA checklist to me also. My email ID is nagadheep.sathya @ gmail.com

please provide me internal audit report of manufacturing concern

my mail id is

sushil_fca @ yahoo.com

Pls Forward me at mayankahuj @ gmail.com.

 

Thanks, g8 job.......

Pls send me also the internal audit checklist

My email-ankushmehra1987 @ gmail.com

Please find the attached Internal Control Questionnaire.

Thanks & Regards

Amit

Hello Mr. Tarun,

Request to forward the IA checklist for an IT company

Thanks

Abhinav Garg

Pls forward me at beta_ferati @ hotmail.com

Hey friends. I m in urgent need of an Internal audit checklist and also a disclaimer to be put in the internal audit report.  If any one has it please mail me at sumeetdalvi @ gmail.com

 Send the standard IA checklist and IA checklist for a public trust internal audit . My email ID is k.umesh99 @ gmail.com

thnx

pls send me also.. kumarsveetil @ gmail.com

Dear All,

I am working in Internal Audit department of public Limited company, request you to forward the broad Internal audit checklist for my reference.

Bhushan

Dear All,

I am working in Internal Audit department of public limited company, hence kindly forward broad checklist of Internal Audit area for my reference on my email ID: bhushanmulik @ rediffmail.com

Bhushan

please sned it to me at prashanthroy @ gmail.com please it's urgent.

the link you provided is asking for password ????what 's that...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details