Incorrect GST Filing for Meesho Sales – GSTR-1 & 3B Filed Without Sales, How to Correct?

Hello, I hired someone who is not a Chartered Accountant (CA) to file my GST returns, and they have made mistakes that need to be corrected.

 

I sell on Meesho and also use their advertisement services.

 

For December 2025, which was filed on a monthly basis, the GSTR-1 was filed (but the tables were empty, meaning no sales were shown), and the GSTR-3B was also filed. Table 7 (B2C Others), where sales records are added state-wise, was completely empty. He also did not file the TCS of 1% that Meesho deducts.

 

The same issue occurred for January to March 2026, which was filed quarterly. Again, no Meesho sales were added, and TCS was not filed for any of these months either.

 

One thing I wanted to mention is that I also purchased advertisements on Meesho. Since Meesho had already filed from their side, the ITC got auto-reflected and was accepted when he filed the GSTR-3B.

 

I checked, and I have enough ITC to cover the tax on the missing sales.

 

How do I proceed now? Please help me regarding this. How do I make amendments? Will I have to pay late fees, interest, or anything else?

 

I have also attached sale details:

 

Dec 25

Taxable Value - 62535.93

IGST - 1699.72

CGST - 88.18

SGST - 88.18

 

Jan-March 26

Taxable Value - 456073.83

IGST - 12824.07

CGST - 429.07

SGST - 429.07

Currently, I'm still on a Quarterly basis, which means it will be filed in July.

Replies (1)
  • Your GST issue is correctable.
  • Old filed returns cannot be revised directly, but omitted sales can be disclosed in subsequent GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B.
  • Approx missed GST liability is about ₹15,558.
  • ITC can likely offset most tax liability if balance is available.
  • Interest on delayed payment will likely apply.
  • Meesho TCS mismatch makes voluntary correction advisable immediately.
  • Since returns were already filed, this is more of a correction/compliance issue than a non-filing issue.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details