Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICSI-NIIT Computer Course -reg

Page no : 4

Rajashekhar (ACCOUNTANT) (34 Points)
Replied 23 September 2008

am also ICSI Student but i had written only one attempt can u be my study freind, did u pass online test, i had failed 2times online test bz of non-avaliability of test gudie or book, can u help me?

Rajashekhar (ACCOUNTANT) (34 Points)
Replied 23 September 2008

i got 45 and 38 marks in ICSI-NIIT Computer Online test, with out study kit difficult to pass the exam, can u help me? some one have study kit or Questions?

(Guest)

Is NIIT course is compulsory for Company Secretaries

(Guest)

HI, THIS IS PRASAD,

I ENROLLED FOR CS- EXCUTIVE PROGRAME IN CHENNAI REGIONAL CENTER. TILL NOW, IAM NOR GOT MY  ID CARD. IAM SEND EMAILS TO THEM. EVEN , NO RESPONSE.  PLEASE EXPLAIN ME.. HOW TO GET MY ID CARD...?

PERAM REDDY PRASAD (C.S INTER STUDENT) (80 Points)
Replied 25 November 2008

If  anyone has any model question papers or any info regarding CS NIIT exams, pls mail to  : prasadreddy.psr @ gmail.com.

thank you so much..,

Regarads,

Prasad Reddy.

Bangalore

(Guest)

gdmrnng sir

i want model questionpaper for NIIT computer exams

Thanking u

regards

(jayajothi.r)

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ajit
" Hello!I am planning to appear in the online Exemption Test (to be conducted by NIIT) for the ICSI-NIIT Compulsory Computer Training so as to become eligible to sit in for the ensuing CS (Inter) Examination-December,2007. Could you please throw some light on the so-called online Test as well as provide me a copy of the "Study Kit", if prepared by NIIT, in this regard? "

(Guest)

requested sir

i want  a model question paper of online examination,of icsi which is practised NIIT .

Ritu (salaried) (0 Points)
Replied 09 December 2008

I am planning to appear in the online Exemption Test (to be conducted by NIIT) for the ICSI-NIIT Compulsory Computer Training so as to become eligible to sit in for the ensuing CS (Inter) Examination- JUNE 2009 Could you please throw some light on the so-called online Test as well as provide me a copy of the "Study Kit", if prepared by NIIT, in this regard? what is the last date of registration in niit course

(Guest)

SIR,

I HAD DONE B.COM & WANTS TO TAKE THE EXAM OF COMPANY SECRETARY IN DEC.08 IS IT NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THE EXAM OF NIIT COMPUTER EXAM .  WHAT IS THE FEE OF THIS EXAM. I HAVE ALREADY DONE M.S.C IN COMPUTER SCIENCE FROM KUK. IS THAT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE CS COMPUTER EXAM.

asha (Process associate) (25 Points)
Replied 16 May 2009

hello sir

Could you help me with ACCURA accounting package, E-commerce, IT Act 2000
MCA-21 and Digital signature questions, as i have no source to find information abt these topics or it would also be appreciative if you could refer me some sites which can provide knowledge on above topics. Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: