I want to become CA

Hello
I am from nagpur from maharastra . I already complete my diploma in mechanical engineering after 1o th class . which called as polythenic.
now I am to enter in to .CA.
So I just want to know that . can I am able to give CPT .
Replies (2)
it is not CPT now
it has changed to CA Foundation
you are eligible if you have passed your 12th i.e Senior Secondary Examination ..
Thank for your reply .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details