I may never see tomorrow...

I may never see tomorrow; there’s no written guarantee.

 

And things that happened yesterday belong to history.

 

I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past.

 

I have just the present moment, I must treat it as my last.

 

I must use this moment wisely for it soon will pass away,

 

And be lost to me forever as part of yesterday.

 

I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to their feet,

 

Be a friend to the friendless, make an empty life complete.

 

The unkind things I do today may never be undone,

 

And friendships that I fail to win may never more be won.

 

I may not have another chance on bended knee to pray,

 

And thank God with humble heart for giving me this day.

Replies (6)

Beautiful lines Tanvi ji....are they your words?

Thanx Vandanaji.......these are not my words......hv read it somewhere......

Beautiful indeed.. thanxx for sharing..smiley

Nice One..... .Thanx For sharing

Really superb Lines................

 

Why are you always waiting, tomorrow isn't guaranteed........

 

Yesterday Is A Canceled Check, Tomorrow Is A Promissory Note

 

 

மிக அருமை

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details