Easy Office

I have one confusion

Page no : 3

SAKET PANDEY (CA FINAL STUDENT) (256 Points)
Replied 23 September 2010

better you understand now

Thanks

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)

its good that you acepted the things for better BTW its not much time that you are at caclubindia if i am not worng

Santosh (Student ( Final Year - New ))   (348 Points)

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Hello, well i do not know much about love etc. However to my simple understanding:

Love based on beauty is temporary whereas beauty based on true love around is permanent and Ever-lasting !!!

Thanks

manohar (accountent) (31 Points)

Why r u Ask this type q'tion..? first u like ur self  after that u don't feel about others.. Life is verry beautifull when u care ur life... Don't feel about that.U think ur study and future first.. Ur life not end, then y r u feel . I think ur so sweet dont ask this qtions we r friends... please expect knowledge only...do think about ur future not simple issues... all the best ur study first do care ur studys..sorry for me words hort u..

Sukanya (Professional) (550 Points)

Loving due to beauty is not real one..It is very trivial..

This is from my personal experience..

For life, physical appearance and beauty is not important..

Its only the real character of a person matters!!

And ya, coming to your question relating to accepting friends, it should be completely decided by you..

all the Best!!!

Saket Jhalani (C.A., C.S.) (31 Points)

In ur professional life----beauty does,t matter, anything is matter is ur knoweledge........... only knoweledge

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)

Huh......... pl discuss things which will enrich knowledge !

SHWETA GERA (Financial Services) (938 Points)

Originally posted by : MRM

As said by Krishna, it is upto you to decide whether to accept the requests or not...

This is a site for professionals and beauty here is measured by the level of knowledge...

You will look more beautiful even without posting your photo, but by sharing knowledge in this site...

(Guest)

I always like to remain in shadows even if I possess talents and beautiful face. Everyone will attract to beauty, it is a fact but there is too much of other things which stand behind beauty if those things don’t remain beautiful then the beauty of the face suddenly turns to ugly.

Mandar D. Rane (CA Final & CS Executive Student)   (236 Points)
Replied 16 October 2010

call me up and i will tell u why i will love u ;)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro