help me it urgent

my query is :-

I am registered gst dealer and purchase exempt goods (atta non- branded) goods from registered dealer in may 2018 . but this dealer not give me invoice ( 2 lakh amt) . and I give payment via cheque . so what I do in my account . and if I show unregistered purchase so RCM is applicable in this ? too confusion
Replies (5)
Actually the person who sold goods to you, needs to pay GST under reverse charge as he is a registered GST dealer and sold to you (unregistered GST dealer).
I am also gst dealer tell me what I do in my account because I give payment via cheque (2 lakh rupees).
As they are exempted goods and the amount what you said is fully for value of goods (no GST amount), you can consider as such and file the GST return even we don't receive the invoice.
so in my account I consider this is purchase and correct this mismatch and also show in gst return . ( I have rough invoice of this and also have bank counter of this payment made via neft).
yes you can. anyhow there is no GST amount on that purchases. hence, you are no need to bother that much.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details