Help for a car loan

Hi,
   I am planning to buy a Skoda Superb. I am working in CAT A company. I have been visiting many banks and its difficult to compare between all. I have even been to  online portals like Dialabank and the rate of interest I have got is 9.40% from HDFC bank so please suggest me what to do..

Replies (1)

Skoda Superb is an awesome car. The current interest rate from HDFC Bank is 9.35% at fixed rates. You should check again with Dialabank . Anf HDFC provides the loan at the lowest rates. So it would be impossible to get the rate of interest lower than this. And this is a great deal if you ask me.

Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details