Gst on old bills

I am labour contractor, I am doing contact work at one firm.from april 2019 to now. I hv gst registrations on February 20. can I paid gst amount and report for april to mar.20 Bill's . on Gst 3b return
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A labour contractor, registered for GST in February 2020, is seeking advice on how to report and pay GST for work completed between April 2019 and February 2020. They are unsure if they can include these older bills in their February 2020 GST 3B return, especially after crossing the threshold for registration. The advice given is to file returns from February 2020 onwards, as that's when registration was obtained.

If you have taken GST registration in Feb 2020 then you have file return from Feb 2020 , however my Question is , you have started business Mar 2019 then why you taken registration February 2020?.
After cross theresold limit I hv taken gst registrations
Ok , you have to file Return from. Feb 2020 , If you have taken registration as regular normal Taxpayer .
My question is old amount put together file return

example I hv made sales from April to Jan 1 crore , and February sales 50 lakhs. now I am filing February return including old sales 1cr+ 50 laks . 150 laks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details