Gmcs query

Hi

I had registered for practical training in year 2011 , according to which I had to undergo GMCS before applying for membership.

I have not yet cleared any ca final papers yet and my registration is going to expire.

I am going to re register in the CA FINAL OLD COURSE SCHEME.

I want to know which GMCS is applicable to me (OLD GMCS/GMCS-1, GMCS-2/ICITSS, AICITSS).

Whether I have to complete any such training BEFORE CA FINAL MAY 18 Exams?

 

Replies (22)
There is One GMCS+Advance ITT (30 days). You can take after giving exams. It's okay.

Though if you have confusion, you should refer your case to ICAI via Email or can ask them Via Helpline number.
Old gmcs... And just file revalidation form with fee of Rs. 500...send me ur mailid i will send u revalidation form.... Before applying for member u hv to complete gmcs... Now it is mcs
U hv to do only gmcs... Advanced itt applicable for 2012 students... Not applicable to him
U hv to do only gmcs... Advanced itt applicable for 2012 students... Not applicable to him

Thanks for the prompt reply. My email id is : amairalal9 @ gmail.com

Also if i opt to switch over to New Course, will the same be applicable?

Hv u appeared for ca final exams?? If yes then only mcs course applicable in case of switch over also... However u urself also confirmed that it from icai before switching... I hv called sometime ago in icai... They said like that
U received the mail na?? As i send it

Ok thanks a ton :)

yes i received it 

Ok.. And gud luck... Hope u will become CA soon😀😀

Thanks for the wishes...Best of luck to you too :)

i have cleared my ca now and was registered for articleship training on 16feb 2012 do i have to go for gmcs 1 or gmcs 2 or mcs please help

I think u hv to go for mcs only... Bdw plz contact to icai branch
So is gmcs 2 and Mcs same? And while applying for it online do I apply for gmcs 2 or Mcs as both option are there

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details