Gmcs query

Whther u hv done gmcs1 earlier??? If yes then now gmcs 2....all is same now... But once visit ur near icai branch
Congratulations for become CAπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Thanks.. No at that time gmcs 1 was not applicable to me as I registered for articleship before 30th April 2012. So I did not do gmcs 1 so now I have to do just Mcs right I did visit icai they said the same but icai website says to do gmcs 2 no mention of Mcs anywhere
Yes u hv to do mcs only... First u create ur login id and password... There is option for mcs also
Plz go to icai online registration. Org... There is option for mcs... I. E AICITSS COURSE
Yes I got the option of advanced (icitts) Mcs course will register for it thanks for the help
Ya there is separate site for gmcs and itt registration... All the best for ur bright career, πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Thanks wish you the same

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details