Getting back of my investment

I have made investment in form of RD in PEARL COMPANY But due to the issues in company I don't get my money back
will I get my money back? if yes then how?
please help I am in need of funds and I only want my investment back
Replies (1)

" On February 2014, the CBI had registered a case against Delhi-based PGF Limited and PACL Limited and their promoters - Nirmal Singh Bhangoo and Sukhdev Singh - under sections related to cheating (420) and criminal conspiracy (120B) of the Indian Penal Code for amassing Rs 45,000 crore using a multilevel marketing (MLM) pyramid scheme from nearly five crore investors...........

As such nothing can be suggested, but the group of investors like you may file complaint with Consumer Court........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details