Form 8 urgent query

PUNEET OBEROI (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (100 Points)

15 July 2011  

Dear Colleagues,

We filed Form 8 for one of our clients which was late by 51 days. The SRN said, please approach CLB for condonation. We went to CLB and got the condonation. We Filed From 21 regarding this but in the meantime, the original Form 8 was marked as "invalid not been taken on record" by MCA. The instructions said "resubmission required with the condonation order within 30 days". Now the earlier SRN number does not take re-submission which means that we will have to file fresh Form 8 which I am apprehensive should not be the correct procedure as then it may again say please approach CLB with larger number of days default. Form 21 has been approved by ROC with the original SRN of Form 8. Kindly help me to resolve the issue. The local ROC office say that I should write a letter to ROC with the facts and with a request to issue a ticket to validate the original Form 8, but the official didnt appear to be 100% confident whether this will solve the problem or not?? Kindly guide..