finals

I registered myself for articleship along with finals by paying 2000 as articleship regst fee and 22000 as finals registration fees on 8/11/2017 till yet I haven't received any confirmation regarding it. I've tried calling regional branch but the line remains busy maybe due to some technical issues.. can anyone please suggest what should I do?
Replies (5)
Check out this https://112.133.194.253/REprintletter/reprint.aspx
Visit icai students section... They will give ur registration letter by hand also
is it possible that they might not have updated their system? Because I've paid my finals registration fees and still I'm not able to see it. @ Amit kumar sir
If you didn't find your letter in the above link then kindly wait for some more time. They will definitely update.
okay Thankyou so much

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details