Errors in efiling itr 2 ay 2018-19 (java utility)

Why is the Schedule TR mandatory in Java.  It is not applicable to me. I ignored it but an error props up saying  : Country code not chosen'. On yop ofthat there is no 'Drop down Menu'. Please some one help .

@ Ajit...... That is not the problem for others (ITR2, ver PR1) ......

You must have filled some data under schedule FSI.......

or check some details in General Information, which might have been ticked 'Yes" !!!

Otherwise call helpline, if still problem persists.....

 

I am also facing problem ,the error says Unclaimed TDS brought forward & details of TDS of current FY should be provided in different rows in TDS2. I kept this portion (unclaimed TDS), but error message persist. What would be the solution now.

 

I am also facing problem ,the error says Unclaimed TDS brought forward & details of TDS of current FY should be provided in different rows in school TDS2. I kept this portion (unclaimed TDS b/f), but error message persists. What would be the solution now.
 

I am also facing problem ,the error says Unclaimed TDS brought forward & details of TDS of current FY should be provided in different rows in TDS2. I kept this portion (unclaimed TDS b/f), but error message persists. What would be the solution now.
 

I am also facing problem ,the error says Unclaimed TDS brought forward & details of TDS of current FY should be provided in different rows inTDS2. I kept this portion (unclaimed TDS b/f), but error message persists. What would be the solution now.
 

Sir, how to deal with itr 2 java home page redarding schedule selection

Originally posted by : Samir Das
I am also facing problem ,the error says Unclaimed TDS brought forward & details of TDS of current FY should be provided in different rows inTDS2. I kept this portion (unclaimed TDS b/f), but error message persists. What would be the solution now.
 

 

Remove that '0' in column 6 ..Amount b/f  ....... it gets resolved.....

 

Originally posted by : Samir Das
Sir, how to deal with itr 2 java home page redarding schedule selection

No need to select/deselect any schedules ......... you may leave it as it is ....

Well, professionals accustomed to the page remove unnecessary schedules....... but its not mandatory..

Originally posted by : Dhirajlal Rambhia


Hello sir,

I put blank in colum 6 but when I validate. it asks to enter value in column 6. Looks like a issue.

Also I think column 5 should have 2017 year. 

In last year's ITR, I chose 2016 year for previous.


Originally posted by : Samir Das



I am also facing problem ,the error says Unclaimed TDS brought forward & details of TDS of current FY should be provided in different rows inTDS2. I kept this portion (unclaimed TDS b/f), but error message persists. What would be the solution now.
 





 

Remove that '0' in column 6 ..Amount b/f  ....... it gets resolved.....

 

 

Originally posted by : Dheeraj Kumar

I resolved this issue by keep financial year empty. Dont select 2016 or any other year.

 

Regards,

Dheeraj


Originally posted by : Dhirajlal Rambhia





Hello sir,

I put blank in colum 6 but when I validate. it asks to enter value in column 6. Looks like a issue.

Also I think column 5 should have 2017 year. 

In last year's ITR, I chose 2016 year for previous.


Originally posted by : Samir Das



I am also facing problem ,the error says Unclaimed TDS brought forward & details of TDS of current FY should be provided in different rows inTDS2. I kept this portion (unclaimed TDS b/f), but error message persists. What would be the solution now.
 





 

Remove that '0' in column 6 ..Amount b/f  ....... it gets resolved.....

 






 

 

I am facing problem while uploading itr 2 for AY18-19 in excel utility.. While uploading the XML file it shows invalid though I fill the right excel utility for Ay 18_19..please sir guide me how to resolve this issue

ITR 2 Submit popup tab not coming ...validation is fine.

In Java Utility, "Save" button does NOT work. The "Submit" button does not do anything either. I am able to save the draft using "Save Draft" button.

I wonder why the "Save" button does not work! I re-calculated and I have zero errors in my ITR-2. Still, it does not allow me the "Save" my file!!!!

webmanager @ incometax.gov.in I have emailed them in this id.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details