Errors in efiling itr 2 ay 2018-19 (java utility)

Dont keep any year in Column 5 > Put 0 value in Column 6 > Save Draft and exit the ITR Utility > Now again open the Utility and go to TDS Tab > Now remove the 0 value in Column 6 >  Click Save.

Your X M L file will be generated.

Preview is coming, submit button is working?
Yes. Preview is coming and Submit button is also working.

Dear Dharam Jilka,  I followed the exact steps you mentioned and IT WORKED!!!!!

Thanks a ton for giving the work-around! You saved my day!

It worked thanks,  Windows 10... Tried alot in Widnows 7..but didn't work.

While I am trying to validate ITR2, i am getting the error- please select an option at point A. Can somebody tell me what does this mean. I have gone through the ITR twice, but could not find  it.

Sir

I have no unclaimed TDS to be brought forward . yet I get this error when I try to save. please advise

Unclaimed TDS brought forward and details of TDS of current FY should be provided in different rows in Sch TDS 2.

THIS WORKED . THANKS

 

When you open TDS tab you notice a zero appears in column (6). Remove the zero then Savedraft and press Submit.

The new Java Utility PR2 for ITR2 released on 07/07/2018 has solved this problem.

The new Java Utility PR2 for ITR2 released on 07/07/2018 has solved this problem. Download it and use

The new Java Utility PR2 for ITR2 released on 07/07/2018 has solved this problem. Zeros do not appear again now

Dear Sir, When we fill B/f filled without any number or zero a new error display Please enter the Amount of TDS brought forwarded, we download updated version 07/07/2018.

Dear Sir, When we fill B/f filled without any number or zero a new error display Please enter the Amount of TDS brought forwarded, we download updated version 07/07/2018.

Sir,

I am also unable to get to an XML file. I am also getting a validation error upon clicking Submit ITR button, however nothing is highlighted so that I get to know where the error.

How do I get to know what to fix?

I spent one full day yesterday. Please help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details