Demonetization

Are you in FAVOR of Demonetization?

Post your vote on right2vote.co.in (India's No. 1 online voting platform).

Replies (10)

Do you have option!!

Apperantely no. But we can add our voice through this portal and lets see what can be outcome.

 

Supreme court is already looking into the matter, we have to leave it over to its supremacy, and utilize our energy on some more important work.

I thinks with people trying to form on opinion on the same is NOT A WASTE of time, as some feel. The supreme court's opinion is not formed on the basis of emotional or sentimental opinion of the public.

Anyways, its a good move Raman. Cheers to your step.

Thanks Ketan. Also Mr. Dhirajlal appreciate your thoughts on the same but its a social move. Supreme court activities and decisions are not in our control and neither Supreme court gonna call us to give opinion on same.

The step is good and bold, but one taken in a haste. Nearly everyone is in favour, but if after 30th Dec things remain the same, it will be disappointing for Indians.

I think you are right Ritika. Looking at current scenerio people are loosing their patience because they are still facing problem with cash withdrawl. I had discussion with one of my friend who is a cashier in one of State Bank branch, he also said that bank branches are not getting enough cash from RBI to meet people needs. 

I also afraid of a disaster if situation is not get monitored.

I think you are right Ritika. Looking at current scenerio people are loosing their patience because they are still facing problem with cash withdrawl. I had discussion with one of my friend who is a cashier in one of State Bank branch, he also said that bank branches are not getting enough cash from RBI to meet people needs. 

I also afraid of a disaster if situation is not get monitored.

I think you are right Ritika. Looking at current scenerio people are loosing their patience because they are still facing problem with cash withdrawl. I had discussion with one of my friend who is a cashier in one of State Bank branch, he also said that bank branches are not getting enough cash from RBI to meet people needs. 

I also afraid of a disaster if situation is not get monitored.

I think you are right Ritika. Looking at current scenerio people are loosing their patience because they are still facing problem with cash withdrawl. I had discussion with one of my friend who is a cashier in one of State Bank branch, he also said that bank branches are not getting enough cash from RBI to meet people needs. 

I also afraid of a disaster if situation is not get monitored.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details