Deemed date of allotment for nhai capital gains bonds

How do I check the "Deemed date of Allotment" of an NHAI sec 54ec bond in DEMAT form.  Earlier when I got a physical bond, the Deemed date was written on that physical form.  I can't see anything similar in the demat form -- which is just an entry in my depository (CDSL) account.  

I applied for the bonds on Oct 16th 2015.  Got an acknowledgement.  The check payment cleared same day (I got an SMS indicating so).  So, I expect the Deemed date to be Last day of October (31/10/2015).  Is that correct?

 

Thanks.

Replies (1)

update...

Could obtain the Deemed date of allotment and other related information from the NHAI bond registrar. Contact details mentioned at back of application form.  

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details