Easy Office

Creative study

Page no : 2

(Guest)

very nicely written.....n great topic....

Vivek Agrawal (CA & CS Final) (146 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Great post , really .

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Very Good n helpful 4 all of us.:).........well creative minds turning with initiative ideas.........keep sharing dear..........:)

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Creative article ....very gud...keep it up...i liked it...

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Competition -----

§  This point is mainly important to those who do self study. Because you cant compare your competition level while sitting in home . So after finishing a part of something revise the same thing in 75 % of the same time limit you have used to learn that thing.

§  Check your level of performance level every time.

§  It will give you a blue print assessment of what you have studied and how well you studied.

§  Be a teacher of yourself .Its a must quality.

Always take help of your seniors ….as they have more knowledge than you …..normally we are not tend to do this thing;(.

This Phrase is very Useful For me......

Because i m Doing Self Study

Very Much Thanks :) For Such A Quality Advise...............

I also Like The Presentation and

All the Points Presented Are Usefull,

Having Utility For All...............

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

wow..another interesting choice of topic and very well presented..

keep it up...

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Full Agree With CA. Navin Jain Sir.................

Its a Addition From My side - 

We are all Gifted With Very Beautiful Talent, its Depend On Us That How Extent We Explore Our Talent.........

Avantika (CA Finals) (216 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Thanks renu. good post.

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Hats off Renu

Very nice n useful article

Thanks for sharing

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Originally posted by : *RENU*

Creative study

1. Every writing is a creation of  the author.

First of all I am really thankful to all for appreciating my DiL se series…

Jab Dil Na Lage, To Padhna Bandh Kar Do.

And when you don't like reading any time, leave the courswe itself.  

how to make study interesting .... So here is my article upon the same...........

How to make it more and more interesting.Suppose you  play a game of carom, cricket, chess or whatever …....

Every Game requires some skills......and those who develop their skills; enjoy more.....

·        Refreshing mood -----

§  Obviously unless your mind is not refresh , you cant give your best. Just give an hour for study but that must be effective too.

Just release all sorts of tensions out of your mind for that hour atleast. If its hard to concentrate for whole hour …then try for just 15 minutes .

Simple....

Still if you find difficulty : Go to a Pan-shop and thenafter sing like this: 

Khai K Paan Banaras Wala, Khul Jaye Band Akal Ka Taala and when you feel now your mind is working go ahead with books......

·        Proper guidelines -----

§  You cant give the best until you don’t know what you are really supposed to do .So first decide what you want to do.And obviously set a time limit for that work to be finished.

Even if you are confused, ask Renu....

·        Beat the time -----

§  Whatever you are studying ,how much hard you are studying ,give that the same required time .Suppose you have decided 1 hour for doing A/c ,but your questions are not resolved yet. Leave that subject after that hour. Because day by day your productivity will be capable enough to beat the time. So just let your mind free from the thoughts “its almost an hour …I didn’t even solved 1 question yet”

This time one should be serious because it is a matter of time consumption. If you are tired; don't solve practical questions because nothing would be achieved and you would be losing your confidence. If you are unable to solve; solve the examples four to five times. Surprisingly not only all the steps would be learned but speed would be increased drastically.

·        Rest time ----

§  Take 5-10 minutes rest after that productivity hour is over.But generally our break tend to break all the limits .And this 5 minutes break become ½ an hour break. So always wear a watch to remind you of the time of your break.

§  Don’t  take a break of eating or chatting or TV  for this 5 minutes.

§  It should be a break of dancing, exercise ,or aerobics…so that the break should rejuvenate you.

In my opinion, preference should be given to dancing....... (  your parents should not know, of course. Otherwise they will ask - Ye Kya Kar Rahe Ho ? ) 

·        Creativity -----   

§  Suppose you want to read law for 3 days , then obviously you cant change the intrinsic depth of  same subject.You will have to learn the concepts of theory and apply the same principles during case study.

§  Add creativity --- suppose till you learn the same question , start writing them

§  If you are sitting and studying then walk and study.

§  Use highlighter and different pens for notes to make it more and more attractive….in short lagna chahiye ki kaam dil se kiya hai ….

§  Its all about creativity …do whatever you want to add in your study.

§  Ahem….specially for girls it may be easy because we normally tend to do this things ..i.e for example adding more or less or changing the masalas in the dish which change the whole flavor of the dish.

Very Important Point :

Law is made according to our surrounding situations. If we are unable to understand the law; it means we don't know about the surrounding situations e.g. economic conditions, business environment, types of agreements etc.  

We read in law : A person of unsound mind is not capable to make a contract.

Now I ask : Whether he should be allowed ? 

·        Competition -----

§  This point is mainly important to those who do self study. Because you cant compare your competition level while sitting in home . So after finishing a part of something revise the same thing in 75 % of the same time limit you have used to learn that thing.

§  Check your level of performance level every time.

§  It will give you a blue print assessment of what you have studied and how well you studied.

§  Be a teacher of yourself .Its a must quality.

Always take help of your seniors ….as they have more knowledge than you …..normally we are not tend to do this thing.

All the points are remarkable to note. So far I felt that I am still a student.  

Now I should start thinking that I am teacher of myself ! 

Last Stroke

Now my juniors are performing like seniors. I should take help from  them.....

Dedicated with love to :

Renu ..

Such a beautiful article......REALLY. 

Wish you all the best.....DIL SE

3 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

A truly creative article on a creative topic with creative tips, creatively presented... by a very creative person...

Whooo....

Keep it up....!!!

719rules (article) (22 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

simple and short...using mnemonics will add up to creative study ..

1.highlighting everything they study for the first time is a wrong thing  most of us do ..highlighting should be done in 2 revision 

novel reading should be done first..

2. understanding is more imp than reading fast and revising number of times and after all that jagging down points in ur own style and language helps u remeber things for a long way

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Creative Article for Creative Study but in a Very Simplified Manner.

The Main funda is to enjoy your studies. And this creativity brings the enjoyment factor.

Really very good article...For me one of your best...(So Far and i Know Many More to Come)......

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

bas isi chij se dar lagta h ...best ke baad or best ,..

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Originally posted by : Sunshine...

wow..another interesting choice of topic and very well presented..

keep it up...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: