CA Inter November 2018 Exam Form

Hai,

I have completed CA Articleship on 2011. After 5 Years break I am writing CA Inter. Few months back I have converted to New scheme.

while login for exam form,my Registration Number and DOB not matching. Got provisional Id. logined in no photo and no signature.

My query is

1. For completion of Articleship is Self declaration enough ( should required CA signature ).

2. For uploading only self declaration document,photo & signature scanned required.

3. After completion I need to get affix. photo and signature and get signed by CA and send it to Delhi right ?

is I am correct in the above statements.

please adivise
Replies (4)
Please visit on www.icaiexam.icai.org for more details
Your revalidation is done or not.. Please update your profile on eservices
thank you. I got reply from icai.
Great

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details