CA Final Exam

In second grp(old Course), I want to go for exemption which subject should I choose. I can make only 2-3 hours daily. Does marks of other subjects influence ur exemption?? I heard from someone that if u don get at least 25 in remaining subjects, ICAI wont award exemption. Is dat true?
Replies (4)
no such rules
Subject??
i would suggest u to find the answer of it on ur own
if u r good in practicals go for costing (not tough but not easy)
and if u r not good in practicals den ISCA
If u got 60+ marks than u r eligible for exemption

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details