Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Final DT paper nov 2018

Page no : 4

Sumit L (Student CA Final ) (35 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Bhatt Sir offline ho gaye kya ? Kuch to bolo.....

Abhyudaya (Gzb) (45 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

They will have to consider else wise the same is the case with all students. This would be the worst result of DT Its not about ques being wrong or out of syllabus.. its about the level of paper... whenever exam comes tough institute considers the same

Rahul (article) (29 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Okk mr bhatt.. I get it that paper should not be easy... But it should be set to test the knowledge of the student.. 35-40 marks from international taxation which is not fully part of old course. How's that fair. It should be tough but cover all important and practical topics of Income Tax act

SRINIDHI MURALI (147 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

As long as they give us proper material to study from, no one is going to complain.. If you are going to test us about Foriegn institutional investors, they better give us atleast 1 sum to understand. I agree that everything is within the act. But is it possible to study every corner of the book and remember the provisions? This paper is a joke.
3 Like

anil kumar (8 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

icai stopped assessing us and started harassing us!
1 Like

Rashmi Singh (17 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

God bless the students who left International Taxation :D

3 Like

Vishal Paul (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Seems like the paper setter is an NRI!!

student (-) (136 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Have you even seen the paper mr bhatt.?  what a ridiculous assumption to make. if i were to make such ridiculous assumptions i would think that you may have passed when the attempt was easy and graces marks were high and pass percentage was maximum where the paper pattern must have been as per previous attempts

stringent standards? thats fine as long as they give us guidance on what to study. mat provisions with oci  ? no capital gains ? so much weightage for nri taxation??? 

2 Like

PRK29 (Student) (67 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Guys, just mail your feedback here examfeedback @ icai.in . I'm sure it's not going to be of big help, but based on the number of complaints coming in they might consider being lenient with the correction . I'm sure ICAI has faced a similar situation before.

VIKAS GUPTA (Student CA Final ) (153 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

..........................................                 #me_too

1 Like

Divyani (CA Final Student) (7 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Agree with you Sir. It was really tough but then if everybody would pass it wouldn't be called CA exam. :)
1 Like

Baljeet Singh (CA, B.Com (H)) (954 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Originally posted by : Divyani
Agree with you Sir. It was really tough but then if everybody would pass it wouldn't be called CA exam. :)

This is a rather lame reason for the same. 

Shivam Khandelwal (2 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

literally alone NRI will made us failed

Rohit Gupta (Student) (40 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

all hopes died after DT paper ... i was blank during paper and only 56marks paper attepmted... one of worst paper i ever faced in my life.... last attempt me 199 aae the due to 39 in dt.. is attempt me pta nhi kya hoga ab..
1 Like

shweta mittal (student) (19 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

I am so relieved to see above comments.. I thought only I did bad...
when they make question paper, do they perform standard testing??
time required to read a 16 page question paper and then to answer it with all those trick questions, atleast 10 mins are wasted in writing details and signing..
let examiner be safe with all students curses on his way..
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: