Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Final DT paper nov 2018

Page no : 3

sairam (Student) (123 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

I'm sry Mr.Bhatt sir this is not fair at all... We have worked hard than you as you think we r not.... We r enough to match your hardwork I think... Not just we r unable to solve this paper we didnt work hard....
2 Like

Replied 15 November 2018

I'm sry Mr.Bhatt sir this is not fair at all... We have worked hard than you as you think we r not.... We r enough to match your hardwork I think... Not just we r unable to solve this paper we didnt work hard....

Replied 15 November 2018

If your point is correct we wouldn't have come up to this mark... I admit you r a chartered accountant but you don't deny we r future chartered accountants... Never undermine anyone...
2 Like

Replied 15 November 2018

We have put our blood and flesh these 6 months.... No hunger no thirst... Only studies....
5 Like

rakhib (student) (154 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Exam was very hard for me...i will flunk for sure...but i agree with Mr Bhatt...ICAI did not ask anything unrelated to Income Tax...its just that students are expecting almsot same type of questions every attempt..
3 Like

Prerana S. Kelkar (Associate) (159 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

I think this forum is for discussion for ca students, brilliant professionals like Bhatt sir should not participate in students forums! 🤣😂
8 Like

Replied 15 November 2018

I think he is one who participated in setting the paper
8 Like

tarun kumar (practice) (24 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

shii khel gya ICAI....L lag gye DT mein toh

Replied 15 November 2018

Rakhib bhai... Yes it's not unrelated.... However it should not be abnormal.....

Abhyudaya (Gzb) (45 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

Friends its humble request from all of you to kindly provide these feedbacks and suggestions on the portal of icai.org There is a seprate portal to record students observation on papers. Exam was fully off track and now we can expect some lineancy in checking if we provide feedback to icai. Portal is open till 26th nov. 2018 Plz do update your obseevations regarding the exam.
1 Like

Replied 15 November 2018

Friends its humble request from all of you to kindly provide these feedbacks and suggestions on the portal of icai.org There is a seprate portal to record students observation on papers. Exam was fully off track and now we can expect some lineancy in checking if we provide feedback to icai. Portal is open till 26th nov. 2018 Plz do update your obseevations regarding the exam.
1 Like

Replied 15 November 2018

Replied 15 November 2018

1 Like

rakhib (student) (154 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

I don’t think ICAI would even consider it as none of the questions had any mistake or were out of syllabus.

PRK29 (Student) (67 Points)
Replied 15 November 2018

You are absolutely right. Now, since you've qualified, I'm pretty sure this paper shouldn't be challenging for you. Why don't you solve it and prove it to everybody who's complaining ? That would only make them realise what you're saying. We'd love to see a qualified professional show us the way. 

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: