Easy Office
LCI Learning

ca final cost - urgent

Page no : 2

Ansul (service) (21 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

HII, 

I personally used to dread Costing.....but managed a 6o in the exams.......according to me the tact lies in the way you handle the paper....i think it is next to impossible to complete the whole paper...so start and concentrate on your strengths......attempt the theory because they give good and assured return on the time invested.....aim at attempting 85 and score at least 60 from it.

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

I always used only module for costing and got 2 times exemption in it. 2nd time in the May 10 attempt with 66 marks. Learn the concepts clearly from module then solve the problems.

In exam first solve the question which you feel easy.. then go on... Read theory from module for easy understanding and clearing the concepts, it realy helps. If you have nou used module earlier then do not use it for revision for practicle problems. I agree that in some of the solutions there are mistakes which will take your time to solve the problems at the last moment. but actually, no other book or notes of any class beats the module... Many of the questions of past exams were from the module.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: