Easy Office
LCI Learning

Bitter truth

Page no : 2

CA Suryakant Dubey (CA ) (931 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

Truly Said...Mam :) Gud1..:)

(Guest)

...... There's a big difference between someone playing you and someone losing interest in you after they've gotten to know you.

.........When someone loves you they fight for you because the thought of losing you breaks their heart.

......  The worst feeling is not being alone, it's being forgotten by someone you could not forget.

..... Sometimes the only logical thing to do when someone you love hurts you, is to disconnect, eject, proceed and Move on

..... Moving on isn't about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them. It's about having the strength to say I still love you, but you're not worth this pain

1 Like

Kanika Jain (Fresher) (180 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

True ...No one is busy , its all about priorities.

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

Really True

Varsha (Student) (1164 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

Originally posted by : Rajat Poddar

very true.. completly agreed.. thanxx for sharing..

Bhav Bhuti Sharma (Towards Professionalism )   (823 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it.

Chinnu Raj (CA Final Student B.Com)   (1067 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

Yes really,we know that we are not much busy,but we just pretend it as if we are busy.

Nice sharing.............

Bhaavna (Queen ) (1933 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

Originally posted by : Bhav Sharma

Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it.

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final) (464 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

I agreed.

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

True..

" No1 is actually busy..Its all about priorities !! "

karthik (articled assistant) (245 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

Truly said.. Thanks for sharing.

(Guest)

Originally posted by : P!LL @ !

...... There's a big difference between someone playing you and someone losing interest in you after they've gotten to know you.

• I think there is absolutely no difference, because someone loves you after knowing you anly, and knowing you well enough to love you, and loving and having interest is different thing, as interest can be lost but never the love, love it happens and stays forever, people when get rejected in love, sing the song of grapes being sour, it is not love at all, Love happens and stays as sweet as it was on the first day of the emergance of the love.

.........When someone loves you they fight for you because the thought of losing you breaks their heart.

• When someone loves you, they don't fight for you, you make you feel strong to fight with this unfair world, even an hired body guard can fight for you, a strong love gives you the power to fight, and that love is not from others it is the love you love them, which gives you the power, so you are not even dependent on them to love you back to be strong, see only lossing point is if they go out of this world before you, and even if they go out of this world before you, you can be happy thinking at least now they are in peace away from this hustle and bustle of this unfair world, so never can our heart break because of love.

......  The worst feeling is not being alone, it's being forgotten by someone you could not forget.

• We never expect anything from the person we love, and Mr. Pillai this is from my own personal experiences am telling you, I never even expected love in return, I just communicated my love and thats all, after that, the love which I had for that person is more then sufficient to run along the whole life, and no one can forget the love, it just stays forever, then no question of someone forgetting you, maybe the sand of time ruin their vision for a moment, when they come to know of it they become clear,

..... Sometimes the only logical thing to do when someone you love hurts you, is to disconnect, eject, proceed and Move on

• This is totally illogical one Sir, You can disconnect, you can eject out of cockpit, you can proceed and move on, but where,,, the love was inside you, from where you are going to go,, can you run away from yourself ??

..... Moving on isn't about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them. It's about having the strength to say I still love you, but you're not worth this pain

• This is point partially taken, but still can we say I still love you, or simply I LOVE YOU, but how can you say if they are worth or not, if they were not you could have not loved, and if you say you loved without analyzing, then remember this is not business where you analyze, it is simple thing which happens.

Sorry these are purely my own,

Even the author of this very post has made a simple mistake of saying it to be Bitter Truth, whereas it is just not even truth or practical thing, it is just materialistic thing,

If a car is materialistic thing then the time too, you expect the car to be yours is equal to think they should give you their time, whereas in my view their own time is your own time, so by being in there mind you got 24 X 2 = 48 Hrs a day, So where is the question of giving TIME ??

I will tell you my own life story, If I love and expect the love back then, am expecting something, let it be love, but I never expect anything, so not even love I expect back, but yes being human, sometime we cry for nothing, maybe thats the natures way of wash the eyes,

And all the things I told is not only a love to a girl from a boy nor from girl to boy, it is in general, as we human always tend to make things worse, we try to reduce four letter love to three letter s*x, maybe what I tell is some what not practical, but then if we think of practicality then the essence of love is lost.

Love is created but can never be destroyed, nothing is more powerful then love to destroy it !!!

and about the giving time, there are many reasons for this,

But my school principle used to tell me often, “Busy Man has time for everything” in school days I never understood her, but when I faced the real world, I understood what she meant it to be, and then thanked her for her advice that she gave me some fifteen years back, everything is about priorities in life, see an lover (in this case it regards to a person) if devote full time for his or her lover, then the very reason for their fight will be devotion of the time itself, not because of being together but because of not doing their work, but giving time and communicating the feel is different things,

Myself learnt these things after burning many nights lights, one should know to love and should know to love with full heart, open your heart and try loving you will never feel that the person is not near you, it is wonderful feelings that you will have, never even you will have the pain that, that person may leave you or forget you, because love is already inside you not outside, life is full so is the love, never search it outside try finding it inside yourself, you will surly find it in some corner of your very heart,

Pillai thanks, you were an unknown Dronachary for this Eklavya, - Yours Eklavya

1 Like

Bhaavna (Queen ) (1933 Points)
Replied 13 July 2013

Thanks you all for sharing your opinion. BITTERNESS is one of the flavour of life that should be accepted.

So lets have bitter guard curry to know its taste.  smileywink

1 Like

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 13 July 2013

Agreed with Anamikaa Sis n Mansi Sis that it's all about only Priorities....

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 13 July 2013

Originally posted by : Bhaavna

BITTER TRUTH::::::

"""  Nobody in this world is so busy, their ego make them to feel busy and find no time to care for their loved one's.

I ve a solution to this.

Why dont one Get busy in Loving people so that no one feels that he or she is deprived  of the love and time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: