Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

keshav khandelwal (B.comStudent CA final)     13 June 2016

Articleship re-registration (urgent)


I am a CA final student(november 2016) also pursuing articleship from my home town.

I received a letter from ICAI (PFA) stating -

"The following documents submitted by you are not as per the requirement of the decision.

1. Original deed of agreement executed in form 102.

2. Work diary and attendance record (attendance register alongwith all other articled assistants).

3. Stipend proof documentary evidence of the payment of stipend on monthly basis by way of (pass book of the principal and the articled assistant)."

I am in acute distress due to the following-

1. I dont want my exams to be shifted to any further attempts, as i have prepared very hard to give the same in november this year.

2. My office does not maintain a physical attendance register, all the attendance are taken electronically and stored in excel sheets. I sent my excel attendance sheet to ICAI but they have notified that it is not acceptable.

3. I received my stipend for 10 months in the form of 2 a/c payee cheques and the same were deposited by me in my a/c on the same day.

Please help me with the same as i am under supreme tension.

Any feedbacks are more than welcome.

I urge people to answer if they have received the same letter or anything related in such matter.

Warm regards,



 4 Replies

keshav khandelwal

keshav khandelwal (B.comStudent CA final)     13 June 2016

PFA the letter from ICAI.

Attached File : 961512 20160613182650 img 20160613 181638.jpg downloaded: 193 times

Soham (Learning )     14 June 2016

Prima facie it looks to be very serious issue . Contact your CIRC chapter or RCM at earliest .

Dont wait for comments in this portal ,

All the Best !!


raghavan (self)     14 June 2016

Agree with Soham. Rules of articleship is clear. Find out the deviations and discuss with your principal. He will solve issue if there is factual claim. Arrange for attendance along with other article students in excel form and get letter of principal for stipend paid/ adjusted details to the satisfaction of icai. Your issue can be solved by ur principal support.  All the best.

Thakur Shanker Singh

Thakur Shanker Singh (TAX & GST-Practitioner )     15 June 2016

Act Fast, Don't for others.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags