I am a CA final student(november 2016) also pursuing articleship from my home town.
I received a letter from ICAI (PFA) stating -
"The following documents submitted by you are not as per the requirement of the decision.
1. Original deed of agreement executed in form 102.
2. Work diary and attendance record (attendance register alongwith all other articled assistants).
3. Stipend proof documentary evidence of the payment of stipend on monthly basis by way of (pass book of the principal and the articled assistant)."
I am in acute distress due to the following-
1. I dont want my exams to be shifted to any further attempts, as i have prepared very hard to give the same in november this year.
2. My office does not maintain a physical attendance register, all the attendance are taken electronically and stored in excel sheets. I sent my excel attendance sheet to ICAI but they have notified that it is not acceptable.
3. I received my stipend for 10 months in the form of 2 a/c payee cheques and the same were deposited by me in my a/c on the same day.
Please help me with the same as i am under supreme tension.
Any feedbacks are more than welcome.
I urge people to answer if they have received the same letter or anything related in such matter.