Articleship

I'm direct entry student and I want to fill article ship form 103 and deed 102 and also I want to fill 112 form for additional Cource so how much amount of DD I shall make?
Replies (2)

dear

it may be direct entry or cpt route if u paid ipcc fee along with articles fee of rs.11100 then no need to pay again any article registration fee else u have to pay rs.2000 for registrationandnext form 112 should be filled with in 30days from date of registration to other course

 

all these should sent to your regional office

Thanx sir for ur help and plz mention the favour name on the demand draft

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details