Easy Office

Are 5 months enough

Page no : 2

CA Rahul Singh (CA B.com (hons) Mcom Pursuing)   (185 Points)
Replied 01 December 2012

If u have already completed ur course one time then 5 month is enough for revision....

HARI KRISHNA (B.COM ACA CMA) (412 Points)
Replied 01 December 2012

In my opinion 5 months is more than enough if u work hard and u have to study well and also it depends upon your capacity and coaching

CA SUNIL SURI (chartered accountant) (345 Points)
Replied 01 December 2012

more than enough.............. 

Shivashish (Chartered Accountant) (2796 Points)
Replied 01 December 2012

Bro.. its really good.. i myself asked for leaves for 5 months ...but he rejected.. he is saying 3 months..  i dont know what will happen.. Best of luck to you

mayank sharma (article) (34 Points)
Replied 02 December 2012

If u have already completed ur course one time then 5 month is enough for revision.... 

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 02 December 2012

dear friend, sometimes we think that we have much time in hands to study. but as time passes we find that we didn't study in the manner we expected. we wasted a lot time.

It is always advisable to take both groups as benefit of aggregate can help to clear both groups. But if you find that you have not completed your study for even a single group then it is not good to go for both. Then it is wise to take single group.

So first you should judge yourself whether are you capable of doing both groups in 5 months excluding idle time. If answer is no then please fully concentrate on just one groups.

You are the best judge for yourself. Because you know better your capacity then anyone else.

2 Like

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 02 December 2012

If your all classes are over then , 5 months are enough

If u are doing self study, then one reading should be completed.

And i think decide your own capability .

You are the maker of your own

And try your level best to pass in first attempt.

Decide now what to do and how to do.

Ask and consult with your one best friend , and try to make group study with ur one or two friend.

I thnk u can do anything if decide, so get up

and with no fear

Best of luck

If any query regarding study of final message me........

Ajinkya Gijare (CA ) (255 Points)
Replied 05 December 2012

overall ...i mean usually proper tutions plus self study takes 1 year ...... but ultimately it depends upon student...

all d best......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: