CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

CIBIL

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

After Graduation, is Passing CPT is Justified??

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))     26 May 2010

Rahul Gupta
Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.) 
 1101 likes  8004 points

| My Other Post

Dear All Friends and respected Members,

I have one question from all the Professional Members and Candidates regarding the CA CPT Exams.

For entry in CA Course, we are required to Clear CPT exam. Even, after passing graduation, we still required to pass the CPT in order to pursue CA. Do you think it is worthy and not harsh on the part of the ICAI for the graduates.

In short do you favor that CPT should be exempted for a person joining CA Course after graduation??

Please, let me know your views about this. I don’t know whether we had such discussion in the past or not, if you are ware of any such discussion, then please post the link here so that many of us came to know the view of others.

avater

CA LOVELY ARORA (C.A. B.Com (H) Graduate)     26 May 2010

CA LOVELY ARORA
C.A. B.Com (H) Graduate 
 189 likes  2141 points

View Profile | My Other Post

not justified........

avater

ca dipti sharma (not yet)     26 May 2010

ca dipti sharma
not yet 
 18 likes  259 points

It is totaly wrong to give CPT exam after your Graduation.

Totaly Agree with Mr Rahul Gupta

(Guest)

No it is not justified, but at the same time it is also true that no one can do anything in this matter though India is a democratic country.

1 Like
avater

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))     26 May 2010

Rahul Gupta
Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.) 
 1101 likes  8004 points

Originally posted by : ܔܢܜܔ D1p35h♠♠♠

No it is not justified, but at the same time it is also true that no one can do anything in this matter though India is a democratic country.

Dipesh, thanks for your view. But i still think we can do something. Lets try together.I don't know whether this has been done previously or not, but if not then we can try. After all, hope pertains till the last.

For me, i never noticed this thing, i just thought that CPT is introduced and after 10th you can give exams. But even after your graduation , it is compulsory that I was not aware. During my days, it was not so.

I hope we all together can do soemthing. At least we can try. Hope for the best.....

avater

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)     26 May 2010

Prateek
B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final 
 41 likes  436 points

since the introduction of CPT ICAI is looking for every other opportunity of earning money

Introduction of CPT,PCC,Fees Hike in CPT,Conversion process PE II to PCC to IPCC

Making like easy for their Fellow Members by giving them articles with stipend  Rs1000

iss se jyada to mazdoor kama lete hai..

kab ye atyaachar band hoga  students par

DEEPIKA GOEL (C.A)     26 May 2010

DEEPIKA GOEL
C.A 
 35 likes  419 points

I completely agree with rahul but its not as easy to skip again to another scheme.  We already had a talk with current president of ICAI and he told us that we completely agree that ICAI is wrong in this point. 

But for changing the course scheme they have to take approval from the govt.  And if we see the trend from last 4-5 years, ICAI had already made frequent changes in ICAI course scheme.  If again dey vl presnt a new scheme with govt., it would leave wrong impression of ICAI.

So, its better for us to continue this scheme for some time.  After that, the ICAI should change this scheme and its really rubbish to give CPT exam after graduation.

Rahul, really thanks for such a lovely discussion.....keep going on......

avater

Bala (Student)     26 May 2010

Bala
Student 
 51 likes  478 points

Will it be fair enough to allow a person to appear directly in Cs inter or Cwa inter if he passes Ca inter...

avater

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)     26 May 2010

Prateek
B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final 
 41 likes  436 points

its impossible Bala its a long time tussle b/w ICAI vs ICWAI vs ICSI

avater

Rishab Mathur (M.com, CA)     26 May 2010

Rishab Mathur
M.com CA 
 15 likes  111 points

@ Bala

It would fair enough to do so, however, it is difficult to bring all the three institutes on the same page. Even I would like to go a step furthur to even exempt papers from inter & final based on your prior qualifications. but it requires the representatives of the three institutes to swallow the false pride which becomes difficult in the scenario where our institute is not even recognising the basic academic qualifications of the candidates

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register