Easy Office

After Graduation, is Passing CPT is Justified??

Page no : 3

Ramvir (Research) (26 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

it is unjustifiable. Institute should change it

Replied 27 May 2010

it is unjustice. Institute should change it.

Replied 27 May 2010

it is unjustice. Institute should change it.

Abhinav Prabhudan (Student) (88 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

Yes I also agree to CA Shivang. Nothing is going to change n there is no use of any discussion. But still I believe that MIRACLES do happen. N yes I also agree to him in regards to fixing the criteria like graduates with 55% or 60% should only get exemption.

1 Like

PRADEEP REDDY (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (664 Points)
Replied 29 May 2010

cpt necessary in the sense to get some knowledge in maths and statistics for commerce students.as they necessary in audit sampling

velu.m (Consuldent) (32 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

CPT not necessary after gratuvation.

Waste for Students Money and Valuable Time .

Please friends understand to you.

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

Thanks a lot to all of you for giving your views both for in favour and against it.

This is one the issue which i think will need to be disussed with ICAI.  Lets see, how we can make our voice reach to the Institute for this concern.

Thanks a lot  to all of you.

Regards

CA Rahul Gupta

vasisht ( STUDENT) (47 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

Sorry rahul sir,  i disagree with you because i've seen people fail CPT  EVEN AFTER THEIR GRADUATION (B.COM ONLY)....THIS HAPPENS IN SMALL CITIES OR TOWNS WHERE I THINK THEY COMPLETE B.COM WITHOUT MUCH SUBJECT (KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SUBJECT) EVENTHOUGH THEY GET DECENT MARKS  BECAUSE OF DEGREE COLLEGES ( ALL COLLEGES ARE NOT OF SAME STANDARD )

THAT'S WHAT I'VE WITNESSED.......AND I FEEL CPT IS A MUST.....IF U DIFFER THEN PLZ LET ME KNOW.JUST PM ME.....

Murali (Employment) (38 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

Hi Rahul,

In earlier our system, Entry is very easy and exit is very hard that is the reasons CPT is introduced in order to filter maximum unskilled candidats including Degree holders .

At currently, 6-7 lacs students are pursing CA"s. In coming days the numbers will be down due to CPT system.

CA. Murali

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: