Easy Office

A girl doing CA .... rejected ?

Page no : 4

prakash (article) (222 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Really Nice articles great work done thanks for sharing

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

First of all hatts off to u for attempting such a delicate issue dat too on a financial platform like CCI. 

Aaj main tujhe vo kahoonga jo Sanjay Bhaiya ne mujhe kaha tha mere ek article ke liye, " Hamari Renu badi ho gayi hai". Yes dear u have matured as a writer now. Tune kaha tha ki dis is my category of writing but seriously speaking this topic belongs to each and every working cum college  going girl of India. Only a girl can express d side(read it as views) of their s*x in an appropriate manner. We can only write what we see in society but in reality u people have to go through much more den dat.

But luckily India is changing and heading towards a young and modern India. We people don't discriminate b/w boys & girls. Lot of dem are doing CA even after marriage. 

Last week I was dere at Pooja Law House where an uncle came along with his wife. His wife has registered for IPCC and he took my help for the selection of ref. books. That guy regularily drops & picks his wife for her class.

I have no hesitation to accept that girls are more dedicated and hardworking than us. I always refer d notes of my best frnd and my sis to complete my notes.

In d same way  my 3 fav. writers at this platform are all girls ( Resham, you & priyam). 

Gr8 attempt dear and may God bless u.

4 Like

U]@$H $H@H (C.A.-Final) (267 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

very nice articale..........

bharat jindal (Article assistant) (57 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Dear Renu

my comment "it seems you have experienced this around you very closely"

means with people arounds you like your friends, friends of your friends.... not to you

genrally good writters take the writing idea from their nearby society,

Don't want to offend you in any way, so be chill &

i appreciate your writing , keep doing the good work

all the best

@ bharat

1 Like

CA Akshay R. Neekhra (M.Com, CA, DISA) (53 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Wow nice thoughts atlast revealed....so touching :) 

1 Like

AKSHAY PAL (ARTICLE) (88 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

NICE ARTICLES FRD................

Vijay (Adamo Studio) (2112 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

What more one can say. After more than 50 comments in less than 24 hours

Renu you dida Great Job by picking up such Topic.

This is related to what difficulties faced by Girls in their lives.

It is the responsibility of the society to really understand.

At  last I would say Amazing Write up & Great to have u on the Board.

Pooja Gupta (CA Final) (216 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Hi Renu

Its the only article, I was thinking to write upon it. U have nicely explained the feelings of girls.

Truth is hw mch we advance or make ourself modern but from inside still the people have same traditions and narrow thinkings.

I am facing all such damn problems in my life now. I dont  want to regret later and compromise wd my dream of being CA. :(

Just trying my hard to convince all and make them understand that my career is my life right now. :(

Nirmala Kushwaha (Student) (26 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Even i m facing such problem in my real life.your article is really showing the real factors of life that a girl has to face. either she has to give up her dreams to become CA and follow her parents wishes or to take a stand in her life to fulfill her dreams.A very difficult question?????????????

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Originally posted by : Bharath

VERY NICE ARTICLE,..

REPRESENTS TODAYS OUTLOOK TOWARDS A GIRL DREAMING TO EDUCATE HERSELF WITHOUT ANY LIMITS,...

EDUCATION IS A RIGHT,..NO MATTER IF UR A BOY OR GIRL,IF U HAVE THE WILL TO STUDY,THEN AGE IS NOT AT ALL A BARRIER,....

CA Priya (CS Final) (1049 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

He he....... What i feel is........ If all the guys who read and posted great good and all understood the fact amd they follow accordingly in their lives then atleast to some extent the problem is solved........... All can appreciate but only few can follow............. Is it not?????

But nice article dear........... Its very true............. 

CA Ravish Trivedi (The Possibilities are Infinite...)   (772 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Nice Post.by Renu..........

Girls now a days are at PAR with Boys . Road of sucess is not easy, one has to be decipilined, consistant and focused in every field to achieve sucess. Part timers always sufferes in any field.

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Such a nice article.......thanks..

(Guest)

succha heart touching article Renu..:)
Thanks fr sharing...
wel I would lyk to add one mre thing dat gals ned to understand their potential ..never underestimate urself.....gne r d days f dwory n lyk ...we ned to make ourself dat strng n capable dat we can fight with every adverse situation..!
society hs changed a lot nwadayzz ppl r educated, we ned do our bit n then fr sure every1 wil support...
n mreovr every gal should ensure dat in her lyftym she must educate & support atleast 1 such gal who is nt dat blessed as we are..:)
Regards..

DEEPANSHI AGRAWAL (STUDENT) (27 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

very nice article........where thier is a will thier is a way . plz enlighten us in the same way in future also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: