Easy Office

A girl doing CA .... rejected ?

Page no : 3

pratik (CA) (1186 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Yeah its true tht girls r still nt given the freedom to study in many places....................

Bt hope people change thr attitude towards thr duaghter give them freedom to choose wht they want to study...........

1 Like

Ankush Bajaj (CA Final Student) (46 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Superb Article... Totally agree with you. 

ayushi (student) (49 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

nyc one...

dis actually happens i feel...

(Guest)

nice article renu renu..its reflecting ur ideas of social responsibility..its an example of the fact that ones character can be somewhat atleast judged by their writings...really touching article

Shoukat Ali (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Dear, Ms. Renu...

I must say that you have a zeal and enthusiasm to accomplish your goal.

This article shall become a true and factual message to all who is going through with this phase of life.

I Wish you all the very best in your life and thereafter,

"Arise Awake and Stop Not Till the Goal is Reached"

Shoukat Ali

(Guest)

Truly a great cause! I just wish that every girl's future remains bright! girls are not a toy!!

Your article really brought tears in my eyes!;(

Great article!! thank u

Ishwar Chandra (article) (25 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

very nice.............................................

ATISH RATHOD (Proud Indian) (142 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Heart touching article

UNNATI BHOJAK (chartered accountant) (162 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Dear Renu,

I have also written this sort of article in my personal diary.. so i would like to share my experience with u.
 I have personally gone through this case so let me share with u all.....

i started CA after my 12.... i cleared pe-I & II in first attampt and final in third attampt.. though in our society the environment like the girls get married at the age of 18 or so.. but i feel so proud on my parents that they never force me for this.. they always support me for my study... i told them that i would marry after being CA only.. they all accepted..

but what destiny has decided for us we never know!!! before one month of my final examination i got engaged.. my life partner and his family members have promised me for completion of my CA... there was no condition or like that but it was mutual understanding.......

But u will not believe before one month i was not sure that i would pass as my preparation was not like that... but once my mumma told me that she would be very happy if i would have cleared CA final even before engagement... I MARKED THOSE WORDS IN MY HEART AND MIND.. i passionately work for her I JUST WANTED TO MAKE MY PARENTS PROUND OF ME. And i really withing that one month work so hard that I CLEARED MY CA FINAL...

So dear sometimes it may work as a boom as in my case.I M VERY MUCH GREATFUL TO GOD AS I M GIFTED WITH SUCH PARENTS... AND THATS Y THEY COMES FIRST IN MY LIFE EVEN BEFORE GOD HIMSELF... AND I M VERY LUCKY THAT I HAVE GIFTED WITH SUCH A LIFE PARTNER ALSO:)

Today i shared a page of my personal diary with u because your article touched my heart

thank u dear.......God bless you

8 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

awesome post....

just nothing to say against this good writer

1 Like

Shivam (Audit Assistant) (127 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Nice Article..... 

MUSKAN DUBEY (CA FINAL STUDENT) (71 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

very nice article and very touching to every Girl.

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Now-a-days every commerce lady student's dream is to be a professional because in commerce stream  there are number of careers open and affordable  to all .  

Regarding lady CA, Those who "DARE" to reject them, are "RARE" one now.

They are FOOLS and an intelligent girl will never choose to go at their home.

Who are they to say they reject a girl for their son because she is a CA.  

She herself has CAPACITY  to REJECT  if one is not suitable to her.

( Don't forget that she is an auditor and can observe, investigate, collect "corroborative" evidences against the prospective in-laws if needed by taking  explanations and  CONFIRMATIONS.

Finally she can deliver a REPORT on them whether they are suitable to be in-laws  ( by using perfect application of all the laws which have been taught to her during her CA curriculum).  

5 Like

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Very very nice article Renu

You have superbly described the life of a Girl persuing CA

After reading this artice i really thank my parents for being so cool with me

but feeling sad for those girls who go through this situations were she has been rejected for persuing CA

thanks for the awareness

You were born with potential

You were born with goodness & trust

You were born with ideals and dreams

You were born with wings...

You are not meant for crawling, so don't.

You have all wings so learn to use them and fly.

shubham sharma (Chartered accountant ) (117 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Hello frnds i m shubham from jaipur . i want to join kalani &company , pc modi &co , or s r goyal and company .so anyone can help me in this task . I m nt able to join them becoz i have no JACK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: