Easy Office
LCI Learning

A driver vs. fresh ca

Page no : 3

Zulfikar Surti (Student) (431 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

Originally posted by : Vijay

I appreciate Mr. Surendra Sir for giving answers. I am sorry if you are being heart by any of my words.

( My english is not good as i am a Hindi medium student). But i stand with my opinion that no body has 

right to discourage any body. I know more than 1 persons who are hardly 10 th pass and earns much 

more than a CA practicing for more than 20 years. So does it means that CA who practicing for more than 

years is wasting his time or he does not have knowledge.

Any comments are welcome

Answer to your question lies in your question.

A 10th passed person is earning more than a CA

But my friend there are millions of 10th passed persons in India, who are working for Rs. 5000 p.m. 

if one of them doing exeptionally good it doesn't mean that we are fool that we patch up with ICAI  laugh

Nikhil (x) (34 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA it is very unfortunate for the CA profession that its member is complaining about the the examination system even though, you having become a CA only by such same system. Would you differ by saying the system deteriorated its quality? Then as a part of the system you would give recommendations rather humiliating it. Necessary changes are made when required in the examination system. We should be proud that our system srutinises the deserving candidates and hence people like you suffix 'CA' before their names. As suggested by your post, you are of a strong opinion that CA has lesser value than a driver only drawn on monetary basis. Wise people always value people according to the respect a person commands in society. Everyone can earn money but not everyone can earn respect. I conclude that if you stand by your words and opinion or commonly said, "A man of your words", please rename as "SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA" without 'CA'. Looking forward to how you feel about my views.. by a proud aspiring CA student.
1 Like

goluji (CA FINAL CS FINAL LLB student)   (79 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

Dear CA Student Friends,

I think there will be no use in stretching the discussions more as Surendra Sir is considering himself to have started revolution, so let us watch for the BASELESS IDEOLOGY of DRIVER vis-a-vis CA REVOLUTION undertaken by him to target COACHING CLASSES as we are considered wrong as we are student...and mere sir is having qualification can call any of his act as REVOLUTION whatever outcome may be whether it is baseless or worthless....This platform is being used by others for sharing their personal ill expereinces... Admin Kindly note this matter..

2 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

@ ALL, I don't care whether I prefix CA or not before my name.  The quality of the course (NOT THE PROFESSION AS A WHOLE) has deterioted from  the day when it  was allowed to prefix CA before our name.  Viewers can see my other recent posts at caclub. 

We know very well also about medical profession. Thousands of medical representatives of so many pharma companies visit them and pay hefty commissions to prescribe their medicines. But none of them dare to say what I say honestly about our profession. Since every doctor is earning well; hence nobody  complains about his profession the way it is being run. 

Further; I am not on any of the post at Institute level; neither I heartily wish to have in future.  I  love people - students as well as members of ICAI and respect my profession. I  am loved by people; hence  I am  already a very happy man. I am not enjoying after writing the post Driver Vs. Fresh CA. I knew very well they I would be critized for the same. Still I wrote here. 

IT IS THE  VISION OF A PERSON WHICH DECIDES WHERE HE CAN GO. 

In business circle also; I see : DHOOL BECHNE WALA CASH ME BECHTA HAI AUR HEERE WALA UDHAR BECHTA HAI. Tell me whose business sense is good? 

I already wrote somewhere at caclub; no professional degree is required to have a very bright career.

But when students and parents come for counseling; they never listen and take decisions which majority of people follow.

One wonderful example of following others : 

PEOPLE PURCHASE what others are PURCHASING.  

Should it be followed or not?

The general answer is :

YES

( because public is not a fool - deeming fiction).

BUT THE REALITY IS ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT : 

IN  SHARE MARKET; SUCH PEOPLE NEVER EARN 

AND

BEAR HEAVY LOSS IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF 2-3 MONTHS !

(If don't believe; ask any person who had invested in IPO of Reliance Power at Rs.450/- in 2007 and present price its is Rs.140 (including bonus).  I advised so many people not to invest; but who listens?

Since prices went down; public cried. Thenafter due to hue and cries of public; the company declared BONUS !

Receiving Bonus from a company is good or bad?

Of course; good. But see the real performance of a top group's company after a long period of 5 years.

IPO  : At Rs.450 ( of 100 shares)

Present Price : Rs.142 ( of 150 shares)

Majority of students will  get puzzled :

What's the relation between share prices of a company and the course of CA ?

I wish to draw the kind attention :

In CA; we have three subjects : ACCOUNTANCY,FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND COMPANY LAW. 

If one can APPLY HIS KNOWLEDGE OF SHARE MARKET

(based on so many factors - broadly say -BALANCE SHEET ANALYSIS );

he is not required to be dependant on ANY CLIENT for his earning. 

pvpprabhu (CA,CS) (109 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

dear surendra sir

please get into some post in the council and try to change the system,i feel that you are not giving honest views,but frustrated views,its natural you want to blame some one and you got soft target ca students,coaching centre etc etc,what will you say about professional who treat article students as slaves and ask them to do all work which does not merit mentioning here,when you stopped coaching centre due to some students,then why blaming good teachers,do not say me that you do all CA related work in the most honest manner in india and never oblige your client,i know you will say that Indian system is bad and so iam dealing like that,first of all we must respect all person in life be it doctor,sweeper,carpenter,house helper office assistant etc etc,it is insult even for that driver who drives us safely by bringing up the education back ground and money matter into it,next post you are saying that you don't give a damn to degree,then why you compared in the first instance,more over we all have to change the system my approaching right person and not blaming others for each one of us fault in some way or another,please be sensible and professional in the way you quote your views,just saying that you give honest views and some individual examples of some article or some person you cannot judge whole student fratenity or professional,in every sphere of life there are good people and bad,it is good if we take positives only and work on negatives to make it positives.

i have seen many of your posts and almost all posts i have seen you blowing your own trumpet or ridiculing others,sorry sir,but its true and iam also expressing my honest views.

happy diwali

hariharan

2 Like

Replied 12 November 2012

dear students and all persons in this forum,kindly stop encouraging such views of any professional or student  who give baseless examples and experiences which have no relevance to any student or professional,this place ca club india is for sharing knowledge and encouraging eachother to come up in life and not to ridicule anybody,hope admin also takes note of this.

1 Like

Replied 12 November 2012

what if reliance price was more than 450,it was also valued by some experts and ups and downs are part of any life or business,they might have misread the market expectations,more over what you did as a professional might have worked for you in this case and honestly everytime it cannot be as market is also sentimental,many times reliance shares have also made fortunes of many people.

so please don't twist examples according to your needs.

1 Like

Ankit Agarwal (Article) (204 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

Since so many students have written their views against this post....Rakhecha sir has got nothing to do except giving boring lectures ..enlightened

atlast whatever he is saying that it does not matter to him to prefix CA before his name or not is only due to so many years of post qualification experience.....nai toh us time unhone CA kyun kia....he would have started working without the degree only....wink

for this post only...ek baad yaad aata hain ki jab tak tumhe jo chahiye wo na mile tab tak wo paana tough aur jab miljaye toh uske baad sabko gyaan do ki kitna aasan tha wo toh...agar wo meko nai milta toh bhi koi fark nai padta.....surprise

rakhecha sir views reflect this kind of ideology only...no

2 Like

CA Anuj Choudhary (service) (34 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

I think, there is need to improve in our precticle training system. There are lots of orgnisation, not intersted in articleship experiance of a candidate. 

what industry expects from us is more than our articleship exposure and there is huge difference between our studies and articleship work profile.

1 Like

goluji (CA FINAL CS FINAL LLB student)   (79 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

Originally posted by : Ankit Agarwal

Since so many students have written their views against this post....Rakhecha sir has got nothing to do except giving boring lectures ..

atlast whatever he is saying that it does not matter to him to prefix CA before his name or not is only due to so many years of post qualification experience.....nai toh us time unhone CA kyun kia....he would have started working without the degree only....

for this post only...ek baad yaad aata hain ki jab tak tumhe jo chahiye wo na mile tab tak wo paana tough aur jab miljaye toh uske baad sabko gyaan do ki kitna aasan tha wo toh...agar wo meko nai milta toh bhi koi fark nai padta.....

rakhecha sir views reflect this kind of ideology only...

I SECOND YOUR OPINION MR. ANKIT.....

1 Like

Replied 13 November 2012

Fixing and/or Prefixing a degree hardly matters after number of years practice. It may matters when a person is not known to the public. 

I have already drawn kind attention of  all students towards various issues since joining this site : 

/articles/one-shot-success-in-ca-4051.asp#.UKHpMGLTDW4

/articles/six-months-in-waste-now-invest--4490.asp#.UKHphWLTDW4

/articles/swot-analysis-of-ca-profession--3891.asp#.UKHpsWLTDW4

/articles/a-successful-career-with-liaison-8106.asp#.UKHp1WLTDW4

/articles/time-management-for-self-employed-persons-13744.asp#.UKHqKGLTDW4

First of all have a look on these articles; then come again to say something. 

MOST OF THE STUDENTS HAVE FAILED TO REALIZE THE REAL MOTIVE OF THIS FORUM. 

( I am "not happy" with the present situation ).

Better students pass first the exams (which is too easy now-a-days)

and

then sit in the countril (which is also too easy )

than to advise me what to do.

If students feel SLAVES while doing articleship;

then why they are continuing such profession?

( Don't they have good options than that - it is not necessary to continue a mistake which is apparent if they feel so).

STUDENTS CLAIM TO BE BRILLIANT WHO JOIN CA.

COULDN'T THEY ENQUIRE ABOUT A FIRM BEFORE JOINING ARTICLESHIP ?

Ankit Agarwal (Article) (204 Points)
Replied 13 November 2012

lets consider ur point that students doesn't enquire about the firm before joining...

BUT  AFTER JOINING WHEN THEY COME TO KNOW THE REALITY OF THAT FIRM  AND TRY TO TAKE TRANSFER, Y THEIR R SO MANY RESTRICTIONS IN TAKING TRANSFER...

as per ur language it seems that only students r d one who are doing mistakes and the members/employers r d exact replica of GODenlightened

2 Like

Haran (Practice) (382 Points)
Replied 13 November 2012

haha i read all the thread here and came to conclusion about who is the attention seeker,sad that such a senior professional like surendra ji feels so low about the student and claims now passing so easy,want to change the system by just writing in these forums and speaking bad about everything a student does or icai does and only he is the maseeha and gem of a person who achieved success in life and all others here in this forum and in ca curriculam are crap.

pity the students who do articles under this sir,he failed as a teacher and quit and advising others to quit ca if they do not find proper articleship,also claims exam pattern is so easy and does not care about ca degree,another joke as will he dare to take the exam now again?,iam sure he won't,also he shows his contribution in this forum which he wrote,though some are good,but in all those  his headweight and criticism about others is visible.

claims in one forum students are outsourcing their work to coaching people,then why he started it in 2007,all students can see that you failed as a teacher and now hence targeting the students and other members who are into coaching for your failures.

i read all students views and no one claimed they are brilliant and only surendra ji claimed it by his words and self praise which he showered for himself about hindi typing self preparation etc etc.....

students now you can judge his motive,he is the real attention seeker and not you students,so keep the spirits up and be together to show that students of current curriculam are also as competant as were their earlier generations,and do not get ridiculed by such out of the context articles which is filled with all negativity.....

happy diwali folks

1 Like

Replied 14 November 2012

Just see the following post thoroughly :

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104385&offset=1#.UKOtg2LTDW4

(This was written when CA Final's results were below 10%

but CPT results were approx 35%+

and due to this; huge crowd entered into CA profession

leaving choice for MBAs which were never imagined till 2007).

dev pancholi (CA final) (26 Points)
Replied 15 November 2012

dear surendra sir,

you are replicating a hit and run strategy,if you have any concern about our feternity you could a address it in graceful manner.jus want to conclude with a note A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: