80G Certificate submission while e-filing ITR2

I am filing Income Tax return electronically.

I donated some amount in last financial year with valid 80G certificate.

How to submit the 80G certificate electronically ? As there is no option to upload files other than xml.

Please help in this regard.

Thanks,

Replies (2)

dear,

you don't need to submit any supporting documents electronically,  however you have to feed the details like date of deposit, name of the donee and other details.

on scrutiny if IT department request you have to produce the same.

so, your duty is to PRESERVE the same properly

Thanks SivaSiva for your reply.  I didn't find any section where I can fill donation information in ITR2. Do I need to take other ITR form ?  I am using  "ITR2_2010_11_R11" utility.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details