75 questions you should ask yuorself

 

 An old proverb says

He that cannot ask cannot live

If you want answers you have to ask questions.
These are 75 questions you should ask yourself and try to answer.

You can ask yourself these questions right now and over the course of your life.  

 ________________________________________________________________________

1.Why not me?

2.Am I nice?
3.Am I doing what I really want to do?
4.What am I grateful for?
5.Whats missing in my life?
6.Am I honest?
7.Do I listen to others?
8.Do I work hard?
9. Do I help others?
10.What do I need to change about myself?
11. Have I hurt others?
12. Do I complain?
13. Whats next for me?
14. Do I have fun?
15. Have I seized opportunities?
16. Do I care about others?
17. Do I spend enough time with my family?
18. Am I open-minded?
19. Have I seen enough of the world?
20. Do I judge others?
21. Do I take risks?
22. What is my purpose?
23. What is my biggest fear?
24. How can I conquer that fear?
25. Do I thank people enough?
26. Am I successful?
27. What am I ashamed of?
28. Do I annoy others?
29. What are my dreams?
30. Am I positive?
31. Am I negative?
32. Is there an afterlife?
33. Does everything happen for a reason?
34. What can I do to change the world?
35. What is the most foolish thing I ve ever done?
36. Am I cheap?
37. Am I greedy?
38. Who do I love?
39. Who do I want to meet?
40. Where do I want to go?
41. What am I most proud of?
42. Do I care what others think about me?
43. What are my talents?
44. Do I utilize those talents?
45. What makes me happy?
46. What makes me sad?
47. What makes me angry?
48. Am I satisfied with my appearance?
49. Am I healthy?
50. What was the toughest time in my life?
51. What was the easiest time in my life?
52. Am I selfish?
53. What was the craziest thing I did?
54. What is the craziest thing I want to do?
55. Do I procrastinate?
56. What is my greatest regret?
57. What has had the greatest impact on my life?
58. Who has had the greatest impact on my life?
59. Do I stand up for myself?
60. Have I settled for mediocrity?
61. Do I hold grudges?
62. Do I read enough?
63. Do I listen to my heart?
64. Do I donate enough to the less fortunate?
65. Do I pray only when I want something?
66. Do I constantly dwell on the past?
67. Do I let other peoples negativity affect me?
68. Do I forgive myself?
69. When I help someone do I think Whats in it for me?
70. Am I aware that someone always has it worse than me?
71. Do I smile more than I frown?
72. Do I surround myself with good people?
73. Do I take time out for myself?
74. Do I ask enough questions?
75. What other questions do I have?

______________________________________________________

 

Replies (46)

itna dimag ni h ......

itne sare q ...

roz 1 -1 karke puchungi ....

@ naina...ha ha ha..ha jarur ...roz 1-1 krke puch li yar......

Good one..

 

@ Naina

heheh..good luck...75 days...;)

very nice.....

Good One

an excellent piece of work.....kkep it up.....these questions are really important to keep one self in pace and be ethical.....!!....wonderful job....keep it up...!!!

Q.76 Itne saare sawaal??? ;)

A complete list for self introspection...!!!!

WoW!!! 

VERY WELL SAID GOURAV.

Originally posted by : Resham

A complete list for self introspection...!!!!

WoW!!! 

itne saare sawal system hang ho gaya

Realy great bhai.smile. Thanku for sharing.

Personality test for me.........

Need to improve a lot........ 

Thanks 4 sharing.....:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details