icai website says at 1pm
sure in 10 min?????
jaise 12 baj gayi vaise 1 bhi baj jayegi friends! just have patience! SABRA KA FAL MEETHA HOTA HAI! I am not sure in ICAI's case though! he he
ye intjar ab saha na jae.........plz icai don't lose ur reputaion...
u can cal at 0120-3054851,52,53
ICAI Noida result department
Praying god.. not for my results only but not to postponed the reults again toooo
ICAI web site is down...hope results are goin to b out soon...
Declaration of Results of PCE, IPCE, MAC (Part-I), IRM and ITL & WTO on 8th February, 2011 at 1.00 P.M.
Results
Please click here for ICAI Website
Hey Guyss Results of MAC (Part-I), IRM and ITL & WTO declared
dear sam, saba, jotika, mritunjai..........................all d best
Good luck evryone!
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals