Easy Office

11 attempt but fail whether i quit or not ?

Page no : 3

Manikanth (Chartered Accountant) (342 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

I think , u given 11 attempts that shows while u r studying, other unwanted things going into ur mind ..if it is the case, our concentration on the subject will disturb a lot, so  just do meditation for 10 min nd then start ur study its helpful to u....iam telling this u bcz while iam reading so many things comes into my mind...inorder to overcome this i am doing the same thing.....

nd also My Advise is to  take coaching in a good institute its better for ur may 2013 attempt bcz u resived the chapters so many times that's why while sir teaching the lessons to u. u will have some confident bcz u know that subject very well nd that confidence keeps u to answer to the questions quickly which r asked by the sir in the class . Also follow the books of anyone author i.e..Don't read 2 or more author books of a single subject(it helped me alot in exams bcz no confusion exists nd also when u attempting a question in an exam which u already read in the book ,definately u get the image of that answer in ur mind nd the place where it is presented in the book, its helpful to present the answer in the exam)  If u do this u can definately pass with good marks.

Did ur job perfectly, don't give the space in ur life for fear

Hope u will definately succeed in your may attempt....ALL THE BEST to ur may attempt  and CONGRATS IN ADVANCE

2 Like

Agam Bhasin (B.Com (Hons) CA Final) (114 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Dont Even Think of doing this dont quit at any cost..just keep working ull get what you want... & girlfriends..well its good you have some space to be on your own now..so work hrd & work fr yourself not with smone else in mind..tk cr..happy hard working

Ashwani Narnoli (.) (1843 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

वृक्ष हों भले खड़े
हों घने, हों बड़े
एक पत्र छाँह भी
मांग मत! मांग मत! मांग मत!
अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ!

तू न थकेगा कभी
तू न थमेगा कभी
तू न मुड़ेगा कभी
कर शपथ! कर शपथ! कर शपथ!

यह महान दृश्य है
चल रहा मनुष्य है
अश्रु-स्वेद-रक्त से
लथ-पथ! लथ-पथ! लथ-पथ!

2 Like

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Try Again ... Do not quit.

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Originally posted by : Sanjay @ CCI

I am a poor bengali boy from Kolkata

-Ex-president APJ abdul kalaam was also

whose father was a driver (now he has retired). We do not have much saving.

-Recently,there was a news about an IAS officer whose father was a rickshaw puller.

Now I was working for a limited Co. Though I cleared my first group in first attempt (in November, 2007) I can not cleared my 2nd group till my. My group total for this term is 183.

I just lost my all hope (though I am a positive man in nature )

-! ! !

I really do not know what to do? After giving 11 attempt I just lost my way.

-After many failures, if they gave up, you will never know Edison, Amitabh bacchan etc.

CA is dream . I can do everthing for CA.

- If you are serious here,you will surely get that

Last year my girl friend was levae me after a relkation of 5 years (as she become CA get job in a big Government Co.)

-Prove her that she was a loser not you.

Just I need your suggestion whether I continue CA or not?

Please suggest friends what to do

-Improve as much as needed, thats it

3 Like

shreyans jain (ABC) (192 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Sorry for this but....

Please quit now as i would have one less to overtake in this toughest era of compettion.

anjan (student) (101 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Hi Friend Good Evening.

Its not the matter how many times we attempted.

Here I am saying nothing new but just remembering

1st know the reasons why u are failing in all attempts

are u preparing/u r just feeling ur preparing in all times.

think once unless u can't , how can u cleared 1st group. & How can u get 183 marks. sochooooo

it is is not good to stepdown before one step of ur goal.

u hav 3 months time since u got 183 hope u have command on subjects.

just revise the syllabus and prepare all practice mannual & RTP.

u can clear this time, change the attitude and win the race.

all the best........

abhishekpandey (ca final and cs inter) (115 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

D kumar .!!!!!!

liked ur comment and appreciate the most.!!!

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

So..

So many responses ....seems motivated also....... but it doesnt guarantee you that in next attempt you will clear!!

So what to do.. Few Rapid Tips..

Make a Workable plan to crack next attempt..

See you must have prepared many plan they didnt worked, not an issue.. Take different approach this time, take expert help...

Make it clear in your mind this is gonna be your last attempt.. so create prescence like war footing.. pull up your sockz..

Communicate your plan to every one in your life..Believe me this is the one best ever thing you can do to take participations of every one in your goal achievement.. Tell to your bosses, parents, friends, neighbourz.....

Challenge your self!!....Yes Challenge your self, announce to every one that you will be CA this time, write on paper & paste it around where you study, work...... send email to every one you know... this will create a sensitivity in your conscious & subconscious self!!.. See i have seen many people performing when they are challenged... so you can!!.. Remember its now or never...

Find out things which are acting bottleneck between you and your studiez... so that you can avoid them & focus on study... Track & Monitor your daily schedule...

And last & foremost thing is to REVIEW your achivements v/s Your target on daily basis, so that whenevr you come to know you are behind schedule.... do boost up... charged up....& apply all your enerrgy to cope up!!

Reward your self when you are on track & punish your self if you skip

All the best!!! Jusr Rock  on!! Start like a warrier with a thought that you have already become CA & see how it becomes reality.... 

1 Like

Saravanan (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Keep trying.......!

Never give up..........!

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Deat Sanjay,

I can understand your position as well as frustration toward's life.

I would like to suggest you to first try to bring a balance in your Professional & Personal life, only then things will get sought.

You are an excellent player as it is clearly shown from your words.

Life has been really unfair toward you but somehow it's not in our hands.

And the other thing that " Your G.f Left you " So i am noone to blaim anyone as i am ot aware of the other side of story.

She must have her responisibilities as well as limitations.

For the sake of all of us "Give one more Attempt" and leave everything aside this time.

"Everything means Everything"

You won't believe after reading your story i have teras in my eyes.

People like you can do wonder's if they are given support financially as well as emotionally & the sad part is in both the sides you are weak.

That's all i can say.

Please give your best this time & i hope to see you as CA in forthcoming attempt.

If any need is reqired you can contact me at sanyam.arora27 @ gmail.com

6 Like

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

I have a friend surinder verma who has passed his CA this time..... It was his 12th attempt in ca final....He was working in Angelique international limited from 4 years, He passed in 12th attempt.

2 Like

RAJARSHI (CA-Finalist Entrepreneur )   (574 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Sanjay , i think tumi CA cntinue koro..and moreover tumi ei attempt e few marks er jonyo clear korte paroni..then next attempt e clear to kore feltei paro..tachara 11 ta attempt mane tumi CA final er byapre bes valo moto i aware..i think tumi  bujhte perecho tomar weaknesses jei areas e tumi improve korte paro.. jodi nijer weaknesses gulor opor work out korte paro,then tumi i bolo,eta ki khub tough hobe tomar pokkhe CA final exam clear kora?ar tumi bolle tomar gf tomay chere dieche..tomar ki mone hoi na je takeo vul proman korte je tumi loser noi..tumi o CA hote paro..well its all i hav to say.(in dis bracket i wanna translate in english for non bengali experts and frnds wat i hav written in bengali   -   Sanjay ,i think u shd cntinue  ur CA course..though in dis attempt u cdnt clear by a few marks,u can clear it in da next attempt..u hav appeared for 11 attempts so it means u r v much aware abt CA final course..i think u hav undrstood ur weaknesses where u can improve..well,if u can do so,tell me will it be too tough for u to clear CA final exam? well u said ur gf has left u..so don't u think dat u shd prove her wrong dat u r not a loser..u can also become a CA..well,its all i hav to say)

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Dear Sanjay,

Like Mr Bag, I'm also from Kolkata. Please feel free to contact me (I'm sending my Mob. No. through PM), if possible, today evening i.e. 22nd Jan. 2013.

God bless you.

2 Like

Deepak Patil (Asst.Manager - Finance)   (53 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Dear Sanjay

Take my Example .....this is my 15th attempt to CA final 2nd Gorup , this time also i had not cleared the exam, but i had not loosed my hopes. so you are 4 attempt  behind to me.

I am also working in company but i never think of quitting CA Exam. Every time with new hope i am appearing for Exam. so have faith on God and Study hard.

Deepak Patil

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: